Looking for Advice on Next Cycle

Hey everyone,
I’m new to this forum. Well, actually I’m new to forums in general lol. Anyway, I’m 33 years old, 5’11, 194 lbs., and about 12-15% body fat. I’ve been working out since I was 16 and have gone through all sorts of phases, but always returned to lifting. I’ve come to know my body pretty well of the last several years, and have experimented with all types of diets, training routines, and supplements. I’ve been as low as 6% body fat (I think I was actually lower), and weighed as much as 230 (with some fat), while natural.

At 30, I did my first cycle. It was Sustanon, 500 mg a week for 6 weeks, and 750 another 6 weeks. It worked great for putting on bulk (although a lot was water), and decent for strength increases. Since then, I also did a 10 week test e cycle (600mg per week) which produced amazing results. Finally, I did a test c / eq cycle for 3 months (600 / 400 mg per week). The results were ok. I put on some good size and saw some strength gains, but to be honest, I don’t think it was high quality stuff. Which brings me to my question.

I know the rules specify that this is not a forum for source shopping, and I’m not trying to violate those rules. It’s been about 9 months since my last cycle, and I’m interested in doing a test e / deca cycle. I don’t have a solid source, and the one I do have isn’t reliable and disappears. This might seem odd since I’ve spent almost 20 years in gyms, but I always just kind of went in and handled business. I have a lot of close acquaintances, but I don’t feel comfortable asking anyone. Does anyone have any experience ordering online and having things shipped to the US?

Again, I’m not trying to violate any forum rules. I just want to know if anyone has experience with this, and if so, what the safest method is. If I order something online, can I provide my address? should I use a PO box? I’m just looking for advice on the best way to go about this. Thank you in advance for any guidance that anyone can provide.

Personally I would never order juice online ever - literally “who knows what you’re actually putting in your body”. This also puts you at risk so if you are going to do it, a PO box is mandatory and also ensure it’s sent by regular mail (slowest possible) rather than a shipping company or priority mail.
Your best bet is to hunt down a few gyms that are powerlifting/strongman/bodybuilding gyms and talk to the biggest/strongest guy there. May want to chat a little first haha - ask training advice, etc - be smart. You are going to find way more reliable sourcing via people who use successfully, than online. If you talk to enough big, strong people eventually someone will point you in the right direction.

PS - I suggest EQ over Deca for a mass cycle - just my opinion (750 test/1000 EQ perhaps plus antiestrogen). Post in Shadow Pro with pics if you want some advice there.

Buying local is best and the preferred method. But if you don’t the guy, you can still get ripped off just like online.
Building relationships takes time, too. And no, don’t go find the biggest guy, you might get something you not expecting. Just communicate with guys in the gym and be slick. Or, do Internet research. Bottom line, you have to pull the trigger and trust what you decide.
Personally, I’ve switched UGL’S twice in 6 years and currently looking for another. Never had a problem after I was done with just a little research. Plus, I go to a pretty hardcore gym and don’t want any of those cats (great people) to know exactly what I’m up to incase something goes down.
Good luck.

Thanks for the input guys. I’m pretty familiar with gyms and prefer hardcore, powerlifting / bodybuilding / powerhouse style gyms where they don’t bother you with the initiation fee b.s. I’ve met a lot of really positive, intelligent people that have an insane wealth of knowledge. A lot of people even talk openly about cycles. But that’s when it gets a little cliquey. I’ve had some guys offer me advice on cycles and even one offer to supply me with my PCT. But for some reason the gear itself seems to be top secret. Maybe they think I’m a cop lol (lol again cus a lot of the guys on gear at my gym are cops).

Anyway, I’ll just have to man up and ask I suppose. I was hesitant to in part because the gym is a very positive place for me and it’s one of the few places where my relationships are genuine. Everyone is positive and encouraging. I guess I don’t want to taint that with drugs and money lol. But hey, if I’m gonna do it anyway, I’m sure you guys are right: keep it local. Thanks again fellas.

1 Like

this is wrong. sorry bro but i bought my aas online for over 5 years now… from trusted sources they arent hard to find you have to be daft if you really get scammed online… guys in real life always trying to sell you expensive shit and make u buy more than what u need they will try push you to buy 100$ vials that are worth 20$ online (pharma grade), also you trust the guys pushing you to buy this? they will tell you its potent… ok what is? and where was it made? and they answer you like you crazy.

Yeah, I’ve gotten some good stuff online as well. Had some good experiences. But for me, actual hand to hand is my preferred method. A little more money yes, but that’s ok as long as it’s not triple or quadrupled.

Interesting. That’s good to know. So I guess at the heart of my question is three issues: first, how do you know if an online source is reliable?

I try not to be super gullible and have been able to determine pretty quickly that some sources are bunk, but a few look legit. I’ve even seen some talked about in certain forums, but it’s tough to tell if that is just clever advertising.

Next, when I do find a source that I trust, what is the best way (safest) to order it? More specifically, do I have it shipped to a PO box (one of responses told me that this was a must, as it seems reasonable - it makes sense to me), or is there a better approach?

Finally, what about payment, is it safe to provide payment info, or is this a sign of a scam?

I apologize for the rudimentary questions. As I said, I’ve spent a lot of time in the gym, but juicing is relatively new to me. I’m generally someone who does a lot of research, but who ultimately learns from doing. I just want to know the best approach and I figured you’d be good to ask given your experience (5 years with, what I’m assuming has been little to no issues - certainly qualifies you in my book). Anyway, any more insight you could throw my way would be greatly appreciated.

I’ve talked to some people in person and everyone is “waiting to see their guy.” And while they assure me that “I got you bro,” online is looking better and better.
Thanks again, much appreciated