Looking for Advice - False Rape Accusation

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
I don’t hate women…I live in fear of them… not because of what they can do to me physically or emotionally, but legally.

I just can’t believe that they are permitted to do by society. im sure that if a lot of you guys did some research, your minds would be absolutely blown as well. get red-pilled. .you’ll be doing yourselves a favor.

I don’t know how society has degraded itself so far to reach this point… where cab drivers are forced to install cameras in their vehicles because of how commonly they are accused of rape… where a 30 year old woman can rape a 14 year old boy, become pregnant, and sue him for child support and win (doing no jail time), even though he is too young to even legally hold a job imagine if the roles were reversed.

women can and do easily ruin the lives of great men, simply because they want attention. great men have lost EVERYTHING, including their children, and decades of their lives, because a woman felt like she had been wrong. I feel like this is something that gets swept under the rug to the point of becoming ignored completely.

now again, I don’t hate women, im just afraid of the power they wield… as anyone who knows anything would be.

this story (as just about every other troll story), was for lulz. was not expecting to be caught in the first post… lol

[/quote]

Uhuh, and how many great women have had their lives ruined by a man holding a knife or gun to their throat while viciously penetrating them?

Basically, what is your point? That life is ugly sometimes. No shit. [/quote]

you are comparing a normal, typical, law-abiding man to a rapist… way to go. nice false equivalence

while we do have a lot of really sharp people on this site… I forgot how many idiots post here too lol.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

I don’t hate women…I live in fear of them… not because of what they can do to me physically or emotionally, but legally.

I just can’t believe that they are permitted to do by society. im sure that if a lot of you guys did some research, your minds would be absolutely blown as well. get red-pilled. .you’ll be doing yourselves a favor.

I don’t know how society has degraded itself so far to reach this point… where cab drivers are forced to install cameras in their vehicles because of how commonly they are accused of rape… where a 30 year old woman can rape a 14 year old boy, become pregnant, and sue him for child support and win (doing no jail time), even though he is too young to even legally hold a job imagine if the roles were reversed.

women can and do easily ruin the lives of great men, simply because they want attention. great men have lost EVERYTHING, including their children, and decades of their lives, because a woman felt like she had been wrong. I feel like this is something that gets swept under the rug to the point of becoming ignored completely.

now again, I don’t hate women, im just afraid of the power they wield… as anyone who knows anything would be.

this story (as just about every other troll story), was for lulz. was not expecting to be caught in the first post… lol

[/quote]

Uhuh, and how many great women have had their lives ruined by a man holding a knife or gun to their throat while viciously penetrating them?

you are comparing a normal, typical, law-abiding man to a rapist… way to go. nice false equivalence

while we do have a lot of really sharp people on this site… I forgot how many idiots post here too lol. [/quote]

No he compared a normal, typical, law-abiding man to a normal, typical, law-abiding woman.

[quote]red04 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[/quote]

while we do have a lot of really sharp people on this site… I forgot how many idiots post here too lol. [/quote]

No he compared a normal, typical, law-abiding man to a normal, typical, law-abiding woman.[/quote]

Lol…

Do I need to use crayons Walkway?

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

Lol…

Do I need to use crayons Walkway? [/quote]

dipshit please… talk down to me.

you are comparing a man committing an atrocious crime against a woman

with

a man who did nothing wrong, having everything taken from him because a woman felt like she had been wronged. the woman will likely have no legal repercussions against her…most likely will be praised as a hero.

I guess I shouldn’t be so surprised about the males in this thread… it is because of you guys, after all, that we find ourselves in these insane circumstances.

[quote]red04 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[/quote]

No he compared a normal, typical, law-abiding man to a normal, typical, law-abiding woman.[/quote]

Ok, so, despite some dubious feminist inspired statistics it is very, very rare that a normal woman gets a knife held to her throat so that a man can have his way with her.

Normal men getting frivorce raped, that shits happens just a tad more often.

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:
weak trolling, you posted on TN on November 1st and 3rd.

I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone would make up a story like this and post it to an internet forum. It spreads fear and makes the world an uglier place generally. Guys who read it will forget where it came from and just recall sketchy details: “dude, I knew this one guy, who was a VIRGIN dude, and he got charged just because some drunk chick fell asleep on top of him!”

If you are in trouble or get in trouble, OP, I would say you deserve it.
[/quote]

Have to agree with Emily Q and dmharper on this one. Choosing to post something like this is not just shitty from an ethical standpoint, it perpetuates myths about rape. According to the FBI, only about 2% of reported rape/sex charges are false, which is exactly the same percentage as other felonies. So to all of you guys who are saying women falsely report rape all the timeâ?¦read a damn book. This sort of shit just makes things harder for rape victims, and is part of the reason most of them suffer silently.

[quote]Knoxout wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone would make up a story like this and post it to an internet forum. It spreads fear and makes the world an uglier place generally. Guys who read it will forget where it came from and just recall sketchy details: “dude, I knew this one guy, who was a VIRGIN dude, and he got charged just because some drunk chick fell asleep on top of him!”

[/quote]

Have to agree with Emily Q and dmharper on this one. Choosing to post something like this is not just shitty from an ethical standpoint, it perpetuates myths about rape. According to the FBI, only about 2% of reported rape/sex charges are false, which is exactly the same percentage as other felonies. So to all of you guys who are saying women falsely report rape all the timeâ?¦read a damn book. This sort of shit just makes things harder for rape victims, and is part of the reason most of them suffer silently. [/quote]

Yeah, that statistic I would like to see, because any somewhat credible study or investigation I have seen it is around 45%.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]red04 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[/quote]

Ok, so, despite some dubious feminist inspired statistics it is very, very rare that a normal woman gets a knife held to her throat so that a man can have his way with her.

Normal men getting frivorce raped, that shits happens just a tad more often. [/quote]

I wasn’t really weighing in on the argument, just pointing out that he was comparing victim to victim, not law-abiding man to rapist.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Knoxout wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[/quote]

Have to agree with Emily Q and dmharper on this one. Choosing to post something like this is not just shitty from an ethical standpoint, it perpetuates myths about rape. According to the FBI, only about 2% of reported rape/sex charges are false, which is exactly the same percentage as other felonies. So to all of you guys who are saying women falsely report rape all the time�¢?�¦read a damn book. This sort of shit just makes things harder for rape victims, and is part of the reason most of them suffer silently. [/quote]

Yeah, that statistic I would like to see, because any somewhat credible study or investigation I have seen it is around 45%.

[/quote]

So I was slightly inaccurate in that most studies estimate it at between 2 and 10%. Out of studies mentioned in the article that were conducted within the past ten years, it ranges from 2-5.9%. The linked study was based on campus rapes, so their estimate of 5.9% might be somewhat higher than average since universities have more incentive to report low instance of rape. Not sure where you got 45%. That’s roughly the percentage of rapes that are believed to be reported to police, perhaps that was it.

http://www.icdv.idaho.gov/conference/handouts/False-Allegations.pdf

[quote]red04 wrote:
I wasn’t really weighing in on the argument, just pointing out that he was comparing victim to victim, not law-abiding man to rapist.[/quote]
Yeah that’s the way I read it too. “Some women wrong men, and some men wrong women. The world is shit sometimes.” Is basically what he said. You’d think that would be really easy to understand lol.

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]red04 wrote:
I wasn’t really weighing in on the argument, just pointing out that he was comparing victim to victim, not law-abiding man to rapist.[/quote]
Yeah that’s the way I read it too. “Some women wrong men, and some men wrong women. The world is shit sometimes.” Is basically what he said. You’d think that would be really easy to understand lol.[/quote]

Maybe, but if men wrong women -----> outrage!!!

If women wrong men, they often not only get acceptance and approval, they could not even do it without societies help!

Now, I am not in the men can do no wrong and women are the evil camp, but that aspect is something I tend to zero in on, for better or worse.

[/quote]

OMG

I genuinely feel sorry for you.

If ever anyone needed to get laid, it’s you.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[/quote]

OMG

If ever anyone needed to get laid, it’s you.[/quote]

im sure that would help a LOT…

im sure the more you educate yourself on the subject… the more you will see things my way

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

Lol…

Do I need to use crayons Walkway? [/quote]

dipshit please… talk down to me.

you are comparing a man committing an atrocious crime against a woman

with

a man who did nothing wrong, having everything taken from him because a woman felt like she had been wronged. the woman will likely have no legal repercussions against her…most likely will be praised as a hero.

I guess I shouldn’t be so surprised about the males in this thread… it is because of you guys, after all, that we find ourselves in these insane circumstances. [/quote]

Another lol.

1.) You talked down to me first, dipshit.
2.) I made no such comparison.
3.) You are a fucking idiot.
4.) Lol at “you guys” being the cause of this. You are the one that is scared to death of women because about .00000000000000000000000000001% of sexual encounters ending in a false rape accusation. This whole thread is a sad reflection of what a pathetic narcissist you are.

[quote]orion wrote:
Normal men getting frivorce raped, that shits happens just a tad more often. [/quote]

Proof?

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]red04 wrote:
Yeah that’s the way I read it too. “Some women wrong men, and some men wrong women. The world is shit sometimes.” Is basically what he said. You’d think that would be really easy to understand lol.[/quote]

Nah brah, I’m just a dipshit clad in white armor.

Edit: Let me add and lololololololollol just in case this is misunderstood.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[/quote]

OMG

im sure the more you educate yourself on the subject… the more you will see things my way

Dude, I understand about false rape charges, but fearing all women because there’s a couple of arseholes out there is just kinda sad, and verges on pathological.

Actually, it definitely IS pathological.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[/quote]

OMG

Your paranoia as to how often this occurs is way over inflated. Does it happen? Yes but the frequency is not nearly as often as what you or Orion are leading everyone to believe. Not sure where Orion is getting his stats from but I think he needs to check his source.

In my experience these false “rape” charges occur in well under 10% of the reported rapes that my department fields. How we define a “false rape” claim can be difficult. A lot of times it boils down to a “he said she said” type of thing. If there is no other evidence (physical or witness statements)available to support the rape, can I say that it is a “false rape” claim? Obviously not. The suspect has every motive in the world to lie about it. I just can’t articulate the burden of proof to get a conviction. He then walks out the door pointing his finger at the victim claiming that she is the liar because he has not been charged or convicted. Paranoid people like you listen to him and come to the conclusion that it must be another false rape allegation.

In these type of situations we strongly suggest that the suspect submit to a polygraph. These are very accurate in detecting deceit and if a suspect is truly innocent they can assist in clearing them of any charges. I know most of you on these forums are going to say “don’t talk to the police” and never submit to a polygraph. But out of those suspects that are adamant of their innocence, agree to take the polygraph, and pass it, I am very comfortable with the fact that they are telling the truth and that they are being falsely accused.

For those that refuse to take it,I will be honest and say that I would lean towards the victim’s rendition of what occurred as the truth. I realize that those that are refusing to take the polygraph are exercising their 5th amendment right and I respect that right, but I am being honest about my personal feelings on the issue based on my 21 years of experience in this arena. Just for clarification, I cannot use the fact that a suspect refuses to take the polygraph as evidence against them in court.

On the flip side of this coin, for those cases we have encountered that the “victim” was found to be lying we have been able to obtain charges against them in a few cases for filing a false police report. We obtained confessions from these “victims” during interviews and were able to move forward with charges.

If the “victim” of a sexual assault maintains their false allegations it can be difficult to prosecute them and it again turns into a “he said she said” type of case. The state frowns on us aggressively going after them unless there is very sound evidence that points to the fact that they are lying. In fact, State Law prohibits us from requesting a victim of a sexual assault to submit to a polygraph.

One area where I will say that I have observed an increase in “false rape” allegations is in the area of child custody battles. One party will make the allegation that the other has sexually assaulted their son or daughter just to obtain “full custody”. This is wrong on so many levels and flat out evil.

In fact usmc was comparing female false rape accusers to ACTUAL rapists. You fuckin guys are making your red pill “movement” look fucking retarded when you can’t even read something as simple as that without misinterpreting it as being the fucking opposite! That’s usually what you accuse the feminists of doing.