Looking for a Thread

I am looking for a thread/post where CT discused and recomended a 3x a week routine for member that had minimal gym time. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

[quote]Christian Thibaudeau wrote:

[quote]moogweasel wrote:
CT

Although not optimal, would a 3 day split be effective for maintaining/or even increasing strength if doing 2-3 hours of sport throughout the week? (Muay Thai, Soccer, sprints etc…)

Mon early AM - Foundation
Wed early AM - Lower (heavy lifting + prowler or curcuits)
Friday early AM - Upper performace ( pushing alternated with traps etc + triceps at end)

I could also do a couple of N charge workouts on my off days also.

Any feedback would be appreciated

[/quote]

It is not optimal, especially as far as pushing frequency goes (it requires more frequency to be optimized).

I would something like:

Monday: Upper performance + some lower body
Wednesday: Foundation
Friday: Lower body + some upper body performance

But again, 3 times per week is not optimal… but that’s the best you can do. With added neural charge workouts it will be more effective though.
[/quote]

I can’t help you find that thread, but thought you might get a laugh out of this:

Christian Thibaudeau: “BTW REGARDING THE TRAINING CAMP INVITE: please do not send me an message about picking you. We will make our choice based on forum participation/influence and openness to our principles only, not on personal stories and demands!”

From: http://www.T-Nation.com/strength-training-blog/daryl-gee-project?utm_source=weekly_dose&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=tnation

Gotta love teh Interwebz