Looking For A Stack

I am going to start a cycle of Methyl Masterdrol in about two weeks. I’ve done as much research as I possibly can and found that Masterdrol is probably going to be the best “FINDIBLE” thing for me on the market right now. My problem is, I can’t find anything to stack it with. My cycle is going to be 3 weeks long and I want to gain 10 to 15 lbs of lean muscle mass and I’d like to keep as much as possible OBVIOUSLY!

I am 5 foot 9 inches and I weigh 188 lbs. I don’t know my body fat% but I’m guessing it’s around 18%. My overall goal is to build mass during the winter and cut weight during the summer when running is easier to do outside.

During my cycle I am going to up my workouts from 4 days a week to 6, because I’m getting temporarily laid off from work and I’m going to use this time to get as big as possible. I have already begun to up my caloric and protein intake to give my body a chance to adjust to the added amounts of consumption. I will also be adding Hawthorne Berry and Milk Thistle to my supplement intake to protect my liver as much as possible.

As you can see I’ve done a bit of research but getting back to my point. I have my Masterdrol and I have Formadrol Extreme on the way and now I’m looking for a good stack. Does anyone have any suggestions.

Why is this not in the steriod section?