Looking for a Routine

My weight is 210 and I’m 22. My best lifts are a 465 squat (recently did 445x3), 292 bench, and 535 deadlift. Lately, I’ve just been going to the gym and fooling around doing trying to hit big weights in the 3-5 rep range. For example, 1 week I hit 425 3 times, the next week I did it 4 times. That same night, I did 425x4, 435x3, and 445x3(personal best for 3 reps). The week after I did 405x5, 405x4 and cooled it after that because I felt burnt out. On bench I’ve been trying to build up on reps. For example I 265 for 3 weeks, working up from 3x3, to 3x4, to 3x5. Then I did 270x3 the next week. As for deadlifts, I just do them by feel and usually just do singles. For accessory work, I’ll do a little for everything (back, shoulders, triceps, biceps).

To sum it all up basically, I’m looking for something that will flow better and keep me on track but will help me keep getting stronger for the long run. Also, I need something that will help me from getting fatigued. I feel like i’ve been fatigued on squats the past couple of weeks and i’ve been platueing since I hit 445x3.

Any ideas???

You could try 5/3/1 by Jim Wendler. It’s percentage based, so you know what weights and reps you will be using, giving you the structure it sounds like you’re looking for. Plus you start the program with weights a lot lower than your max, thereby reducing fatigue and building strength for the long run.

squats 2 x 5
leg press 1x15
rdl/goodmornings 3x6-8
chinups 3x8-10
heavy abs 2x15
calves 2x15

bench press 2x6
db low incline press 2x10-12
deadstop/pullover triceps extensions 3x8-16
power laterals 3x10
seated db cleans 3x8

deadlift 3x3
db rows 3x8-25
hyperextensions/pullthrough 3x12-15
biceps 2x10
heavy abs 2x15
calves 2x15

[quote]Caltene wrote:
You could try 5/3/1 by Jim Wendler. It’s percentage based, so you know what weights and reps you will be using, giving you the structure it sounds like you’re looking for. Plus you start the program with weights a lot lower than your max, thereby reducing fatigue and building strength for the long run.[/quote]

^^^^^^^^^^^^