Looking for a Program and Opinions

Some really good advice here. I’ll offer my two cents.

You could do full body even training three consecutive days. What I’d do in that case is pick a push, pull, squat and hinge (and a carry if you like) and do them each day. However, one day your main exercise would be (for example) a push, so you’d hammer that hard and work up to a heavy set. After that you’d do your pull, squat and hinge but with moderate loads. Next day you’d focus on a pull, the day after a squat. Then rest. Next week, you’d focus on a hinge on the first day, then next day a push, then next day a pull etc.

That way you’d hit each main pattern every day but only go heavy on one and just hammer technique and pump for the others.

Because of my past injuries idk if it would be ok to try. Maybe i give it a go for a few weeks.

West side for skinny bastards wouldn’t be a bad idea or any basic upper/lower split. As well make sure to do research on proper diet and recovery methods for your goals.

I settled with a legs/push/pull workout so thats fine, i also ordered a foam roller and i will start to do agile 8 from defranco. The only thing i need to set is the diet but thats a really different thing to do so yeah it will take a lot of time.