Looking for a Powerlifting Meet in Indiana

I’ve been training for about 6 years now, 4 of which were just for high school football, and I’m finally ready to compete in a meet. Problem is I cant find a competition next spring in Indiana or close by to save my life. Powerliftingwatch.com wasn’t helpful. I found a listing for one on NASA’s website (http://www.nasa-sports.com/Events_Powerlifting.html) but no other information. Hoping some midwesterners on here might have advice

tl:dr need to find a competition next spring in or near indiana

Where in Indiana?

Ohio seems to get quite a few events if that is not too far of a ride for you. Check out RPS.

[quote]Hoosier92 wrote:
I’ve been training for about 6 years now, 4 of which were just for high school football, and I’m finally ready to compete in a meet. Problem is I cant find a competition next spring in Indiana or close by to save my life. Powerliftingwatch.com wasn’t helpful. I found a listing for one on NASA’s website (http://www.nasa-sports.com/Events_Powerlifting.html) but no other information. Hoping some midwesterners on here might have advice

tl:dr need to find a competition next spring in or near indiana[/quote]
First weekend of March in Kokomo Indiana at the YMCA is the state NASA meet. I’m good friends with the gentleman who is hosting it along with my son entering and not that it matters. What do you want to know? Also in March there is a USAPL Meet in Bloomington at the Iron Pit gym. Plus a UPA one I believe later in the spring.

Here this might help…

Ask for Ron.

[quote] First weekend of March in Kokomo Indiana at the YMCA is the state NASA meet. I’m good friends with the gentleman who is hosting it along with my son entering and not that it matters. What do you want to know? Also in March there is a USAPL Meet in Bloomington at the Iron Pit gym. Plus a UPA one I believe later in the spring.

Here this might help…

Ask for Ron.[/quote]

Thanks bulldog

I just needed to figure out how to sign up and get involved. I’ll send Ron a message through that page. Appreciate the help

[quote]Hoosier92 wrote:

[quote] First weekend of March in Kokomo Indiana at the YMCA is the state NASA meet. I’m good friends with the gentleman who is hosting it along with my son entering and not that it matters. What do you want to know? Also in March there is a USAPL Meet in Bloomington at the Iron Pit gym. Plus a UPA one I believe later in the spring.

Here this might help…

Ask for Ron.[/quote]

Thanks bulldog

I just needed to figure out how to sign up and get involved. I’ll send Ron a message through that page. Appreciate the help[/quote]
No problem… If you cant get a hold of Ron let me know and I will see what I can do for you.

Hoosier92 by chance did you compete this past weekend in Kokomo?