Looking for a Nutrition Article

Hi

I have been trying to find a nutrition article that appeared here some years ago. It was a two-part article about nutrition while being on the road (No, it is not the one that appeared on the search engine with that title).

It was about the strategies and logistics that can be used during a bike tour to keep having good nutrition during the competition

Does anyone remember the title or at least the year? I just can´t find it

THANKS!
:wink:

[quote]jav88 wrote:
I have been trying to find a nutrition article that appeared here some years ago. It was a two-part article about nutrition while being on the road (No, it is not the one that appeared on the search engine with that title).

It was about the strategies and logistics that can be used during a bike tour to keep having good nutrition during the competition[/quote]
‘It’s Not About The Food’?

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:

[quote]jav88 wrote:

It was about the strategies and logistics that can be used during a bike tour to keep having good nutrition during the competition[/quote]
‘It’s Not About The Food’?

[/quote]

I remembered that was written by JB, BUT…eleven years ago!
I thought it was something like 5-7 years ago. WOW
Man, I am getting old!

:slight_smile:
Thank you very much