Looking for a New Routine

I’ve been on Kingbeefs 5 day workout for the longest i have ever been on a single regimen. Something like 7-8 months. Its been great but lately Im noticing my results to slow down and my motivation to be lowering. So Im looking for a new routine. Im looking for a 5 day routine, and for bodybuilding, not strength. I’ve done push/pull, upper/lower, just your typical splits, king beef’s 4 & 5 day. Throw me some ideas! Thank you!

Here is 1 until you find

All the best !

Honestly, I think you’d probably be best off to keep your split but perhaps just change up the movements you’re using, checking out John Meadows and others for some ideas.

Legs/Calves

Chest/Shoulders

Back(This includes traps as well)

Bis/Tris/Forearms

I like this setup because it can allow for more frequency than once a week while still allowing for a good session to each muscle. Chest and shoulders uses alot of Meadows principles and personally I mainly do alot of incline work for chest anyway, usually with DBs.

So it works out for pressing, every few weeks I might do an overhead press as a main movement just to check strength progress but its not really needed if you’re seeing results. Can swap around the chest and back depending on what exercises you do Leg day and if you’re biceps or triceps take a beating a from your chest and back day. I don’t get a pump or any soreness in my bicpes on back day so I like doing it the day before.

But if you’re intent on five days a week you can separate chest and shoulders or depending on which days you work out just rotate through the days again.

[quote]Rush88 wrote:
Legs/Calves

Chest/Shoulders

Back(This includes traps as well)

Bis/Tris/Forearms

But if you’re intent on five days a week you can separate chest and shoulders or depending on which days you work out just rotate through the days again.[/quote]

^This, been my routine for the past 5 years and will be for the next 10. Lifts gets rotated, split stays the same never ever gonaa change it.
Legs
Chest
Off
Back
Shoulders
Arms
Off

P/RR/S system. Great program that can be customized and you train a different aspect of hypertrophy every week.

Sounds good I’ll just switch lifts in and out and post it up