Looking for a New Lifting Program

First off, I put this here because I didn’t know if it belonged here or in Strength Sports.

Iâ??ve been training for the past 5 years or so, give or take a few months. I started off doing a purely bodybuilding split with a 1-part per day split. Lately, as in for the last 4 months, Iâ??ve been doing Menâ??s Health Power Training. For those who do not know, itâ??s a 4-day A1/B1/A2/B2 split.

Each workout starts with an explosive exercise, followed by a lower body lift, then 2 push/pull exercises. The program has me doing both unilateral and bilateral training, along with rotational and stabilization core work. On my off-days, I do complexes for fat loss, picking one randomly from a list.

Iâ??ve been overweight my whole life, but Iâ??ve recently been losing weight. I havenâ??t gone nuts with the dieting, just trying to make healthy (and low-carb) decisions whenever possible. Iâ??m a full time college student and Iâ??m severely limited by what the cafeteria serves but Iâ??m doing what I can.

Iâ??m skinnier than Iâ??ve been in a long time, and definitely bigger and stronger. Iâ??ve relatively happy with my strength levels (265 bench, 355 squat, 405 deadlift), but Iâ??d like to work on some hypertrophy stuff now. I’m relatively happy with my size, I’m just looking to switch up my training to keep going to the gym interesting and keep my body guessing.

So my question is thus: can anyone point me in the direction of a good program for both strength and hypertrophy, with a decent training split? I can train up to 7 days a week, but training more than twice a day is a no-go due to class schedules.
Any takers?

Read the stickies in the beginner’s forum’s-plenty there

I’m on week 4 of Big Beyond Belief, and I would definitely recommend the program if you’re willing to take some time to design it.

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
I’m on week 4 of Big Beyond Belief, and I would definitely recommend the program if you’re willing to take some time to design it.[/quote]

Where can I get that (for free)? I have no credit card and no cash lol.

Also, where are the stickies in these forums? They don’t say sticky next to them, like most forums?

http://www.slideshare.net/guest5ff101/big-beyond-belief there’s a slideshow of the book. And if you search the BB forums there are a couple of threads on it.