Looking for a Happy Medium

Bulking naturally for the first time in a while, added about 10 pounds of muscle and about 7 pounds of fat. It is getting to be that time of year where the ole shirt comes off, i completely lost my abs. I like the size of my arms and im afraid that if i start cutting I will lose that size.

I guess I just want to enhance my physique by taking compounds that dont add too much water but wont completely demolish the width of my arms, maybe add a couple inches.

looking for a cycle that will help me accomplish this

STATS: 5’10 195lbs
Bench: 185, 20 times* (shoulder problems)
Squat: 225 15 times*

*I have ehlers danlos syndrome (non-cardial) so I get joint pain if I go too heavy, cycles make the joints feel like new surprisingly.

sigh

10 pounds of muscle…

really?

[quote]Blawrence1988 wrote:
Bulking naturally for the first time in a while, added about 10 pounds of muscle and about 7 pounds of fat. It is getting to be that time of year where the ole shirt comes off, i completely lost my abs. I like the size of my arms and im afraid that if i start cutting I will lose that size.
[/quote]

If you diet smart and consume adequate protein, while keeping intensity up in the gym, you will not lose size. Well, you will lose some fat, but trust me, a leaner arm will look much bigger.

I guess I just want to enhance my physique by taking compounds that dont add too much water but wont completely demolish the width of my arms, maybe add a couple inches.
[/quote]

Prioritize your goals, you want to cut, but then you talk about adding inches to your arms. That will take years. Patience.

Weird, same username as OP, different stats, had a similar thread last year:

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
10 pounds of muscle…

really?[/quote]

Not bad for 2 months of an unorganized\dirty bulk

[quote]timmcbride00 wrote:
Weird, same username as OP, different stats, had a similar thread last year:

And? That was last year…

cycle as in steroid cylce? or new workout cycle? or new diet cycle?

[quote]Highjumper wrote:
cycle as in steroid cylce? or new workout cycle? or new diet cycle?[/quote]

Literally any of those

I like where this thread is headed.

When you say bulking naturally for the first time in a while, is it safe to then assume that you were using gear prior?

[quote]Highjumper wrote:

Literally any of those[/quote]

Best Post this year.

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
10 pounds of muscle…

really?[/quote]

Not bad for 2 months of an unorganized\dirty bulk[/quote]

10 pounds of muscle in two months??? that’s incredible!

I’m embarrassed we were born in the same decade.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
I’m embarrassed we were born in the same decade. [/quote]

sucks to suck

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

[quote]Highjumper wrote:

Literally any of those[/quote]

Best Post this year. [/quote]
^^^^^^

But seriously what do you want?

Op, something doesn’t add up. Those numbers seem piss poor for you to have gained ten pounds of muscle. I would be ecstatic to gain 3 pounds of LBM in a month, let alone five pounds and have that repeated a second time.

So, let me get this right. You want to have a magic substance that will add a couple inches to your arms, while getting significantly leaner while lifting incredibly light loads, and have probably only added 30 pounds to your bench (this is from a one rep max calculator and they tend to be in favor of high readings for high rep work…) while gaining 20 pounds of body weight in the past year?

Hell, Op just quit now since you have OBVIOUSLY hit your genetic limit. (sarcasm)

[quote]Waittz wrote:
When you say bulking naturally for the first time in a while, is it safe to then assume that you were using gear prior? [/quote]

correct, 3 gear, 1 SARM(what ever you want to consider it)

[quote]DSSG wrote:
Op, something doesn’t add up. Those numbers seem piss poor for you to have gained ten pounds of muscle. I would be ecstatic to gain 3 pounds of LBM in a month, let alone five pounds and have that repeated a second time. [/quote]

all I know is that I gained 17 pounds, I was estimating the fat to muscle ratio.