Looking for a Gym in Phoenix

My boss is traveling to Phoenix for almost 3 weeks in November, and is looking for a gym he can use while out there. He said the LA Fitness is something like $15 a day.

He’s not a T-Nationer, but he’s trying to get back into shape. Anybody help me help him out? He’s going to be near Camelback Rd. and Scottsdale.

Thanks in advance!

-folly

There is an LA Fitness about five minutes south on Scottsdale, but like you said it will be 15 bucks a day.

If he is willing to drive 15 minutes he should go to Strengthworks in Tempe. I believe Cezar is charging something like 3 bucks for a day pass.

Take Camelback East to Hayden, then go South. Hayden becomes McClintock. Gym is on the right just South of the McClintock/Apache intersection. Right now it’s open till 10pm M-Sat and 12 noon on Sundays.

www.strengthworksgym.com

Free weights, some machines, and some cardio equipment.

[quote]sic wrote:
There is an LA Fitness about five minutes south on Scottsdale, but like you said it will be 15 bucks a day.

If he is willing to drive 15 minutes he should go to Strengthworks in Tempe. I believe Cezar is charging something like 3 bucks for a day pass.

Take Camelback East to Hayden, then go South. Hayden becomes McClintock. Gym is on the right just South of the McClintock/Apache intersection. Right now it’s open till 10pm M-Sat and 12 noon on Sundays.

www.strengthworksgym.com

Free weights, some machines, and some cardio equipment.[/quote]

Thanks, sic. I really appreciate it. I’ll pass that on to him. I wish I was coming out on this trip, but I am staying at the office. Oh well. I’ll get out there.

-folly