Looking For a Great S&C Program

Im 19 and at a community college running track. im looking for a summer program that will build strength, mass, speed, and explosiveness. im 6’ 2.5" and 175 lbs. i run the 110m High Hurdles and the 400m Hurdles. i would also like to incorperate a running program into my training so any tips for that would be welcomed.

It’s hard to do both properly. I found for my low level newb hurdler that I couldn’t do 3 strides after a heavy Olift session :frowning:

Usually they split all the hard work during the winter off season prep and then build speed and race prep towards the season and maintain as the season is under way.

Will you be racing during the summer?

Koing

i wont be competing in very many meets over the summer. At the most 2 meets, i want a program that will make me way faster and stronger and give me the size to run through the hurdles and if i hit one to not throw me off balance. my current times are 14.73 in the 110 Hurdles and 39.40 in the 300 hurdles. i havent ran a 400 hurdle race yet this year but i want to run low 53’s

[quote]91Hurdler wrote:
Im 19 and at a community college running track. im looking for a summer program that will build strength, mass, speed, and explosiveness. im 6’ 2.5" and 175 lbs. i run the 110m High Hurdles and the 400m Hurdles. i would also like to incorperate a running program into my training so any tips for that would be welcomed.[/quote]

Mon:
Warmup
3x3x30
Jumps/Throws
Wts:
Bp
Sq

Tue:
6x200 rest 90sec
BB circuits bi/tri/shoulders

Wed:
Warmup