T Nation

Looking for a Boost

Hi guys..

Just needing a little point in the right direction. I'm 40 years old and a keen cyclist, as the festive season has just past I ate a little too much turkey, been back in training and finding it hard a friend suggested testosterone booster, been looking at some reviews and the range is bloody huge, some require milk thistle for cleansing the liver(pct) if I've read correctly, to be honest the benefits sound great of increased labido and stamina and fat loss, oh just to add I do weights but not to bulk only to tone for strength. Any added info would be much appreciated. Help if you can ð??±

They worked in reverse on me for libido… I think they shuttle T to other parts of the body or something. Test 7 PCT made my muscles feel more elastic, less sore and my mood was definitely improved. Good luck!

Is there a certain brand I should go for? Or do they all do pretty much the same? I’ve been looking at T bullet by nuke nutrition. Just don’t really want to go wasting hard earned cash on something totally useless.

Have you checked out the Biotest products on this site like Alpha Male or Carbolin 19?

No i havent to be totally honest, im pretty clueless, i wouldnt mind purchasing from here but would need help doing so as i wouldnt know what i was ordering. what should i buy dont forget im a cyclist not a builder im after lean and stregnth (toned)

Well then Stuzzy, click on the Store tab and go to t- boost and read about all the products to see which will fit your goals. Also for more help maybe go to the Biotest Sup tab and Chris is very helpful.