Looking Bad in the Offseason?

I like mine with ketchup.

S

[quote]steaders88 wrote:
just wondering do most bodybuilders look that fat and bloated during the offseason.

i know someone who has competed in a north east bb comp, and most of the year he just looks really fat and has a hugeface/neck/chins. but looks very dry and quite big for comp

it just seems too much of a sacrifice, looking shit for 3/4 of the year , dosent this make u dislike the sport it just seems wrong, did arnie do this as ive not seen any of the olden days bodybuilders with bad offseason pics or heard of them ( not saying they didnt tho ), apart from dorian yates

cant u bulk up relatively leanly then cut.[/quote]

oh shitz no wayz ai laik catz tu.

Anytime I huck a cliff over 20ft on skis I’ve got maybe a 50/50 chance of sticking the landing, which is why I always make sure the snow under the cliff is soft.

I just thought everyone would really, really like to know this.

[quote]ronaldo7 wrote:
steaders88 wrote:
just wondering do most bodybuilders look that fat and bloated during the offseason.

i know someone who has competed in a north east bb comp, and most of the year he just looks really fat and has a hugeface/neck/chins. but looks very dry and quite big for comp

it just seems too much of a sacrifice, looking shit for 3/4 of the year , dosent this make u dislike the sport it just seems wrong, did arnie do this as ive not seen any of the olden days bodybuilders with bad offseason pics or heard of them ( not saying they didnt tho ), apart from dorian yates

cant u bulk up relatively leanly then cut.

oh shitz no wayz ai laik catz tu.[/quote]

[quote]tom8658 wrote:
elusive wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:
I mean, some people (including the directions) suggest taking surge during the workout, but that makes me feel sick. i’d much rather just slam it back right after i’m done with my workout.

i just bring it in a shaker bottle to the gymand fill it with water there.

Yeah, I know what you mean. The other day I had to wait in line at the supermarket for at least 25 mins. By that time my ice cream I had selected (Breyer’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie) started to defrost and melt. I don’t live too far from the market, so it wasn’t that bad.

I agree.

The Universe appears to be expanding at an accelerating rate, and simple models based upon matter density and gravitational effects do not account for the apparent expansion - if the inertia of the Big Bang were the only effect driving cosmic inflation, the rate of expansion should be decelerating.

Dark energy was a concept which was introduced to explain this flaw in the Standard Model of Cosmology - if a form of energy with negative pressure at a certain density permeated spacetime, but did not interact except through gravity, it would explain the accelerating expansion of the Universe.

However, these models assume that the Universe is isotropic and homogeneous, an assumption dating back as far as Copernicus. Recently, there have been attempts to reconcile a non-homogeneous Universe with the accepted models - if only certain regions of spacetime were experiencing inflation, and we happened to live in one of those regions, the Universe as a whole would appear to be expanding at an accelerating rate.[/quote]

Indubitably

That is the exact reason why I suggest buying real estate instead of investing in stocks and bonds. You as the average investor have no control. Instead of deworsifying your scrilla in stocks and bonds, where market movers and makers cheat and steal, put all your eggs in one basket (cash producing rentals( Read: No speculation on future price increase))… and keep a close watch on that motherfuckin basket.

Dark beers or light beers what do you all prefer?, or are you guys seasonal dark and light beer drinkers?

Another recent post from the OP…

[quote]That One Guy wrote:
Dark beers or light beers what do you all prefer?, or are you guys seasonal dark and light beer drinkers?[/quote]

I prefer Coors Light.

Someone with lots of ivory is less likely to kill an elephant than someone who’s ivory supplies are low.

Do chickens have nipples ?

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
Do chickens have nipples ?[/quote]

no they puke already digested food into their babies mouths, much like other birds.

I would know, I totally a little less than 30 chickens

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
Do chickens have nipples ?[/quote]

Not only do they not have nipples, they use only one hole for going #1 & #2. Yep, those eggs you had for breakfast this morning came out of a chicken’s butt. Think about that before you eat your eggs each morning.

This thread has been very informative. I’d like to thank the OP.

[quote]Standard Donkey wrote:
WS4JB wrote:
Do chickens have nipples ?

no they puke already digested food into their babies mouths, much like other birds.

I would know, I totally a little less than 30 chickens[/quote]

for how long ?

The true secret is to tease the clit. Don’t just zoom in and attack it. You must recognize its there, but merely work around it and tease it sporadically. Then when she’s all worked up and practically ramming her crotch into your face you zoom in a destroy! I’m a two finger kinda of guy but its up to your partner. Remember, wrap up that rascal unless you want to drive her ass to Vegas. Cheerio

-GB

oh wow so you really love catz az ai du.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Dark beers or light beers what do you all prefer?, or are you guys seasonal dark and light beer drinkers?

I prefer Coors Light.[/quote]

Weaksauce

[quote]humanimal wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
That One Guy wrote:

I prefer Coors Light.

Weaksauce[/quote]

You’re avatar is fantastic.

I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uhmmm, some people, out there in our nation don?t have maps and uh, I believe that our, I, education like such as uh, South Africa, and uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uhhh, our education over here in the US should help the U.S., uh, should help South Africa, it should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future, for us.

It was at that moment, right upon climax…right when explosions went off in my mind, my toes curled and every neuron lit up like Time’s Square on New Year’s Eve, that I remembered where I left my car keys.