Looking Bad in the Offseason?

just wondering do most bodybuilders look that fat and bloated during the offseason.

i know someone who has competed in a north east bb comp, and most of the year he just looks really fat and has a hugeface/neck/chins. but looks very dry and quite big for comp

it just seems too much of a sacrifice, looking shit for 3/4 of the year , dosent this make u dislike the sport it just seems wrong, did arnie do this as ive not seen any of the olden days bodybuilders with bad offseason pics or heard of them ( not saying they didnt tho ), apart from dorian yates

cant u bulk up relatively leanly then cut.

here we go…

Those fat out of shape bastards…

I hear they can’t walk up stairs

Did you guys hear about that little girl they found in a suitcase? I hope they fry that bitch who did it/

I mean, some people (including the directions) suggest taking Surge during the workout, but that makes me feel sick. i’d much rather just slam it back right after i’m done with my workout.

i just bring it in a shaker bottle to the gymand fill it with water there.

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
I mean, some people (including the directions) suggest taking surge during the workout, but that makes me feel sick. i’d much rather just slam it back right after i’m done with my workout.

i just bring it in a shaker bottle to the gymand fill it with water there.[/quote]

Yeah, I know what you mean. The other day I had to wait in line at the supermarket for at least 25 mins. By that time my ice cream I had selected (Breyer’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie) started to defrost and melt. I don’t live too far from the market, so it wasn’t that bad.

stick to commenting on youtube videos. There’s plenty of you there.

[quote]steaders88 wrote:
just wondering do most bodybuilders look that fat and bloated during the offseason.

i know someone who has competed in a north east bb comp, and most of the year he just looks really fat and has a hugeface/neck/chins. but looks very dry and quite big for comp

it just seems too much of a sacrifice, looking shit for 3/4 of the year , dosent this make u dislike the sport it just seems wrong, did arnie do this as ive not seen any of the olden days bodybuilders with bad offseason pics or heard of them ( not saying they didnt tho ), apart from dorian yates

cant u bulk up relatively leanly then cut.[/quote]

On my way home today I drove past a elementry school and a girl threw a rock at my car and fingered me and said “I’ll eat you for breakfast!” Some peoples kids I tell ya. It’s a true story happened to a friend of a friend of mine.

[quote]elusive wrote:
Yeah, I know what you mean. The other day I had to wait in line at the supermarket for at least 25 mins. By that time my ice cream I had selected (Breyer’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie) started to defrost and melt. I don’t live too far from the market, so it wasn’t that bad.[/quote]

I heard that if you eat too much spinach and broccoli you actually turn green!

We got a new line of Belgian beers into our line today. Taste testing meetings! Got to love them! Goddamn tasty!

[quote]elusive wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:
I mean, some people (including the directions) suggest taking surge during the workout, but that makes me feel sick. i’d much rather just slam it back right after i’m done with my workout.

i just bring it in a shaker bottle to the gymand fill it with water there.

Yeah, I know what you mean. The other day I had to wait in line at the supermarket for at least 25 mins. By that time my ice cream I had selected (Breyer’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie) started to defrost and melt. I don’t live too far from the market, so it wasn’t that bad.[/quote]

I agree.

The Universe appears to be expanding at an accelerating rate, and simple models based upon matter density and gravitational effects do not account for the apparent expansion - if the inertia of the Big Bang were the only effect driving cosmic inflation, the rate of expansion should be decelerating.

Dark energy was a concept which was introduced to explain this flaw in the Standard Model of Cosmology - if a form of energy with negative pressure at a certain density permeated spacetime, but did not interact except through gravity, it would explain the accelerating expansion of the Universe.

However, these models assume that the Universe is isotropic and homogeneous, an assumption dating back as far as Copernicus. Recently, there have been attempts to reconcile a non-homogeneous Universe with the accepted models - if only certain regions of spacetime were experiencing inflation, and we happened to live in one of those regions, the Universe as a whole would appear to be expanding at an accelerating rate.

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
On my way home today I drove past a elementry school and a girl threw a rock at my car and fingered me and said “I’ll eat you for breakfast!” Some peoples kids I tell ya. It’s a true story happened to a friend of a friend of mine.[/quote]

Fingered you? O rly?

i like the colour red

[quote]Beerguy wrote:
We got a new line of Belgian beers into our line today. Taste testing meetings! Got to love them! Goddamn tasty! [/quote]

Which ones? Leffe is one of my favorite beers. Belgian beers in general are fantastic.

Whats your friends name ?

[quote]tom8658 wrote:
However, these models assume that the Universe is isotropic and homogeneous, an assumption dating back as far as Copernicus.[/quote]

I thought the universe was humongous, not homogeneous.

[quote]Stength4life wrote:
Did you guys hear about that little girl they found in a suitcase? I hope they fry that bitch who did it/[/quote]

ya wtf. I feel ya man. “my suitcase got stolen that same day” bullshit!!! no one can fess up to their wrong doings anymore. bitch just needs to accept her fate…

I know what you guys mean

Tomorrow I’m going to a “sixer mixer” where everyone has to bring a 6 pack of beer (the goal is for a huge variety to choose from; how coool is that OMGz). I’m going to bring Zima. Maybe low carb Zima. Is that funny or just completely ghey? Beer is kind of icky

[quote]tom8658 wrote:
Beerguy wrote:
We got a new line of Belgian beers into our line today. Taste testing meetings! Got to love them! Goddamn tasty!

Which ones? Leffe is one of my favorite beers. Belgian beers in general are fantastic.[/quote]

Gulden Drak
Petras Triple
Augustijn
Brugse Zot
Poperings Hommel
Monk’s Cafe Sour Ale

Gulden Drak was my favorite. It is 11% by volume too!

I loved the Monks Sour ale too! wow that beer is differnet and tasty!