LONGITUDE

Lately, my TV has been assaulting me with commercials for a herbal penis-enchancing product called longitude. it is being hyped by amy lynn who is damn hot!!! but that isnt the point. although im almost positive that the product is a scam, im wondering if any of the ingredients actually have any proven ability to do anything in regards to penis size. i cut&pasted this from the website.

Longitude is a proprietary blend of the following 100% safe and natural ingredients: Zinc, 300 Yohimbe, Maca, Catuaba, Muira Pauma, Oyster Meat, I-Arginne, Oat Straw, Nettle Leaf, Cayenne, Pumpkin Seed, Sarsaparilla, Orchic Substance, Licorice Root, Astragalus, Tribulus, Boron, and Ginseng.

i know many of these will have some affect on T levels, but penis size? anybody?? thanks

The only part of that hype that works is Amy Lynn. The rest is in your mind. And, save your money.

I too had been bombarded by emails and direct mail, as well as advertisements in magazines about this stuff. I’m sure it doesn’t work, but from looking at the ingredients, you would think that it may actually work. Most of the ingredients are either some sort of testosterone booster or aphrodisiac. I think they are trying to get more blood to the penis which would make your penis look and feel wider, fuller and longer. But I seriously doubt it would work. As for being a good testosterone booster, I seriously doubt that they use high-quality herbs and ingredients.

The ONLY way to lengthen and thicken the penis (post erection, of course) is surgery. And I sure as hell don’t want a scalpel anywhere NEAR my junk.

Just stretching works pretty well.

Stretching, like walking around with a 45# plate tied to Mr Happy?

You might want to start off with say 2.5# and work your way up to 45#. On the other hand if you just tie on a 45 and let it hang your dick ‘will’ reach the floor (with or without you).