Longer Lasting Sex

Pat … the reason the doggy position is so popular in Canada is so both parties can watch the hockey game.

Bryan is right about GHB or any of the substitutes. You can last for ever and it feels AWESOME. WARNING: Be really careful with the shit and if you don’t know what you are doing, don’t take it.
By the way, a doctor WILL prescribe antidepressants to increase staying power.

MIND CONTROL!!! If that doesn’t work,every time your about to explode-STOP- change positions & keep going,& going.

Hey Jason S - bud, for 3 days before the big night, beat off like you’ve never beaten before!!! Just make sure you don’t get any blisters on the old fella… just get it all completely out of your sytem, do it EVERY chance you can get. And just before you head out to meet her, whack it again!!! When she starts poppin’ out hooters for ya, you’ll be thinkin’… “damn, do I gotta orgasm again…”

JRC - bud, I’m yet to have that problem… somewhat unfortunately, I’m at the complete other end of the spectrum.

I read somewhere that the muscles in your ass are somewhat responsible for ejaculation as they press on a certain part that is activated to make you cum when pressure is applied to it. So, the book recommended that you try and keep your ass relaxed while engaging. Also, try doing it with her on top, it has many advantages, including be able to relax your ass. Hope this helps.

Geez, when I was younger, I didn’t worry about lasting a long time because a second and third times were only a few minutes away. Hey, if you can’t make it long, make it often!

Long lasting is not necessarily great,read her signals, go with the flow, take a break, and do it again. Find your groove together. Don’t preplan to much. ;^)

That muscle isn’t really in your ass it’s your PC muscle (yeah, guys have em too). It’s a figure eight around your pubic area and if you tense it it will stimulate your prostate. So if you keep it realxed you can make through those “I’m gonna cum now!” spots and keep going. When you thrust you tense it up almost automatically if you aren’t careful, so being on the bottom can be a good thing.

Steelyeyes is right. And if you perfect it, you can actually tense up at just the right time, and get a “mini” climax without ejaculation, and he still stays nice and hard, and you have GREAT control at that point. I do suggest practicing that one by yourself for a while tho, cause if you misstime it…its over…lol. See…masturbation CAN be a good thing…lol!