Longer Cycles of MAG-10 Legacy?

I ordered a case of MAG-10 Legacy and was wondering if I did a single (5 cap) dose/day, could I run the cycle for four weeks instead of the usual two?

Has anyone ever used longer cycles of MAG-10? I assume the only problem is greater suppression of natural T levels, and possibly a greater risk of side effects.

Thanks,

Crowbar

[quote]crowbar524 wrote:
I ordered a case of MAG-10 Legacy and was wondering if I did a single (5 cap) dose/day, could I run the cycle for four weeks instead of the usual two?

Has anyone ever used longer cycles of MAG-10? I assume the only problem is greater suppression of natural T levels, and possibly a greater risk of side effects.

Thanks,

Crowbar[/quote]

Honestly, your answer is in your question. This has been asked numerous times and the Biotest staff always suggests that users stick with the recommended 2 week cycles ( I don’t think anyone is going to speculate on what “might” happen). From experience, I believe that the amount of potential supression (for longer cycles) is individual specific.

Personally, I did a 3 week cycle of the original MAG-10 and had a slight decrease in sex drive coming off; however, no testicular shrinkage or anything like that. I’m a little older perhaps then the average user (39), so it’s possible that a younger man might snap back faster. Just a little empirical data for you.

I’m guessing that with the rapid growth caused that it would be wise to take a break and give your body time to adjust.

There is no need to go for extra length cycles – the concept of adding mass as a race isn’t a good mindset. Why not just wait a couple weeks and do another cycle?

Just my two cents…

I’d recommend sticking to the cycling protocol. However, if you wished to use MAG-10 for a longer period of time, it’s important to understand that the potential for side effects and LH/testosterone suppression is greater and it seems you’re very aware of this, so with that being said, if using a longer cycle, just be sure to take off an amount of time that you would have with a normal cycling protocol. In other words, if you were to use it for 4-6 weeks, be sure to take 4-6 weeks off.

Again though, I’d like to say it’s best to simply stick with the advised 2 week on, 2 week off protocol.