Long Term Low T Suspect. Can You Help Me?

I am currently 26 years old, turning 27 in 2 months.

Back in 2012 when I was 22 I was struggling with chronic fatigue, constant stress (crazy GF at the time, found out she was BPD and I left, but not before wasting a lot of time on it), zero morning wood for years, and I felt like my libido had tanked.

I went to my GP who told me he thought I was just stressed out due to the situation. I told him I wanted my T tested anyway just in case. My results turned up Total T at 413 and Free T at 11. I had no idea if this was high or low, I was told that it was completely normal. I’m still not sure what to make of it, so if anyone can let me know that would be great.

Fast forward to today. I am much less stressed out. I have a great job, great GF, I’m in much better shape and overall feel better. The problem I’m experiencing is two-fold, now however. I still feel like I’m slowly losing my libido. I rarely have morning wood although ironically as I write this, the last couple of days I did. My sex drive still seems to be declining. Sometimes I feel like I want sex in my head, but my dick doesn’t want to work. I want to make it clear that I have zero issues in bed with an actual woman - so when my GF and I get it on, I have no issues. However, masturbation is pretty much gone.

My GF and I used to have sex every day, but due to moving back home (job situations a while ago) we don’t see eachother except maybe twice a week with my new schedule. A trip came up recently and we didn’t see each other for 2 weeks, and I had no problem not feeling like I needed to masturbate during that time.

The second part of my problem if I’m completely honest, is my gains in the gym. I am allergic (deathly) to ALL milk/dairy and tree nuts. I have food allergies to about 30+ other things that make me vomit or give me horrible diarrhea if I eat them. Long story short, my diet is EXTREMELY limited.I pretty much eat chicken/rice/green beans 3+ times a day every day until I outgrow some of the less serious allergies, hopefully.

On this diet it has been extremely hard, but I have been able to eat enough and lift heavy 3 times a week and I went from an extremely unhealthy 115lb to 140lb. Recently, I started having diarrhea again for 4 weeks and I lost weight, I’m back to 132lb. I’ve already scheduled an appointment with my allergist to see if I have a new allergy, and I checked with my GP who is running blood/urine/stool tests.

I feel like getting TRT would enhance my life in and out of the gym. I’m mostly concerned about my gains and my sex drive. Where do I even begin? What type of doctor do I need to go see? I felt like my GP didn’t want to touch the issue back in 2012 and gave me the run around.

What do you make of all of it?

First some reading. Please see these stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Labs needed:
TT
FT
E2
prolactin
LH/FSH
CBC
hematocrit
fasting glucose
fasting cholesterol
TSH

• if body temperatures are low, add fT3, fT4 - please not T3, T4

Please pay attention to references to body temperature, thyroid, iodine and iodized salt