Long Island Bench Seminar

I just wanted to pass this along to anyone who is interested. We are half full already so if you want to attend book your spot soon. Thanks for checking this out.

Long Island Dizenzo-Rhodes Bench Seminar

Matt Rhodes and I will be holding a bench press seminar on Saturday, May 9th at World Gym in West Babylon, NY (Long Island). This seminar will entail a comprehensive presentation followed by a Q&A.

The second half of the seminar will involve a hands-on training session where you?ll be coached directly by Matt, myself, and 500+ pound raw bencher Kenny Hinchman. You?re welcome to bring gear for this workout.

Note: This seminar will be limited to 21 attendees, and will be sold out well in advance of the event date.

The seminar portion will cover:

• Equipped Benching
  • Raw Benching
  • Programs
  • Technique
  • Diet
  • Supplementation
  • Recuperation

I have recorded both an 800 pound equipped bench and a 600 pound raw bench. I have trained with some of the best benchers in the world. I always enjoy passing on all of the great information I have learned over the years.

Matt Rhodes is a tremendous resource for seminar attendees by bringing that hard-to-find mix of both real-world coaching and athletic experience. Matt also earned his elite lifting status as well as Best Lifter designation in the 308 weight class at the APF Imperium in May 2006.

Date: Saturday, May 9, 2009
Time: 9:30 AM
Information: Please call (631) 612-1049
Price: $75 Check or money order (no credit cards. Please make checks payable to Kenneth Hinchman, and mail to:

World Gym
c/o Kenneth Hinchman
207 Little East Neck Road
West Babylon, NY 11703

I’ll see you there Vinny, Looking forward to meeting you guys

Thanks. Can’t wait to see you there. I love doing these hands on seminars. The second half is like a huge training session. It reminds me of Metal Militia days of the past and heading to places like the Elitefts compound. Like minded people pushing weights and each other to get bigger and stronger.