Long Cycle - HCG/Clomid/Nolva

Hey all.

Quick post, im coming off a 20 week cycle in a couple of weeks time. I’m planning on running 6 week pct following a HCG blast. What numbers for the HCG would you suggest? And should i start the hcg a week or two before the end of cycle?

Thanks
Jekyll

I would blast the hCG while the esters clear.

1000iu eod

Alright, and run that for 10 days? (i.e. 5000 iu total) Or longer?

[quote]DoctorJekyll wrote:
Alright, and run that for 10 days? (i.e. 5000 iu total) Or longer?[/quote]

yeah, depends on how shrivelled your nads are. If they’re a bit smaller then yeah that’ll be fine. If they’re tic tacs I’d go for 10000iu total

out of curiosity, what was your cycle, and your plan for PCT?

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:
[/quote]

Also, a couple notes on HCG…

while it can bring back the testes, too much can delay the HPTA recovery. low doses (500 iu EOD) are relatively effective…

[/quote]

I changed a fair bit as i progressed through into comp prep. Started off at 600 test e 400 deca. Switched to short esters at about 13/12 weeks out and added in test P, tren ace and mast. Dropped the test E deca.

PCT plan was always HCG blast, nolva+ clomid. I’ve had issues having a reliable source to get ancillaries etc. So at points ive had to change the plan for PCT. Finally got a source for HCG so im getting it asap to have it for recovery.

[/quote]

I changed a fair bit as i progressed through into comp prep. Started off at 600 test e 400 deca. Switched to short esters at about 13/12 weeks out and added in test P, tren ace and mast. Dropped the test E deca.

PCT plan was always HCG blast, nolva+ clomid. I’ve had issues having a reliable source to get ancillaries etc. So at points ive had to change the plan for PCT. Finally got a source for HCG so im getting it asap to have it for recovery.[/quote]

i’d add in something for prolactin and an AI, if you haven’t already…

[/quote]

PCT plan was always HCG blast, nolva+ clomid. I’ve had issues having a reliable source to get ancillaries etc. So at points ive had to change the plan for PCT. Finally got a source for HCG so im getting it asap to have it for recovery.[/quote]

i’d add in something for prolactin and an AI, if you haven’t already…
[/quote]

Ive always ran an AI, been running prami with the tren. Had no issues whatsoever with deca.