T Nation

Long Contest Prep


#1

I am prepping for my first national qualifier physique show in April. I just came off my modified stasis taper pct. no bloodwork as of yet but everything is functioning fine (libido ect.) 4 weeks at 100mg test E followed by 4 weeks Nolva 20mg ED and I’ll be jumping onto a 4 month prep. I know it’s a little soon to jump back on to a long cycle but it’s what I feel needs to be done.

And I feel well recovered from my first cycle. I don’t have a coach so this will all be self done unfortunately. This competition is not offering a Classic Physique division at this time, so I will be dropping significant weight for physique division.

Drug usage for this prep will be: (weeks out)

Week 16-7

Test E- 300mg M/T
Tren H- 300mg M/T
EQ- 300mg M/T
Adrol- 50Mg ED (weeks 16-11)
Proviron- 50mg ED

Week 7-3

Test P- 200mg EOD
Tren A- 150mg EOD
Mast A- 100mg EOD
Proviron- 75mg ED
Clen- 80mcg ED (week 7-5)
T3- 50mcg ED (week 7-5)

Weeks 3-1

Test A- 75mg ED
Tren A- 75mg ED
Mast A- 100mg ED
Proviron- 75mg ED
Clen- 160mcg ED
T3-100mcg ED

Met Tren 1mg ED Pre workout
Test Suspension 75mg ED pre Workout

Lasix 40Mg E3D starting 1 week out along with long epsum salt baths

  • potassium pills

Weeks 16-0

Adex .5 ED
Caber .5 E3D
HCG 250iu SQ E3D

Pct will probably be another stasis taper unless I decide to cruise for a while

I will keep my diet posted frequently when the weeks get closer to prep. I will be starting weeks 16-10 4000 cal ED

40% Protein
30% Carbs
30% fat

Will adjust closer to show

Anybody have any advice for a long prep like this?
This is one of Floridas biggest shows and I need to be well prepared. Again unfortunately this will all be self done. This will be my first show and I plan on making a name for mysef. I have a friend who will also be competing. NATRUAL!!! Best of luck lol anywho. Just starting my thread for a nice long prep. Stay tuned


#2

In for this.

Good luck!


#3

Hell yeah, good luck!


#4

finally someone talking the true here. When competing we occasionally go for bloodwork, doctor, etc… all that bullshit people say they see the doc, haha… 2 years competing, never met competitor that goes to the doc.

Great man. Go for it.

About diuretic… lasix is pretty fast, you can use it 3 days before the show, even 2 would work for you.

For the first show, whey don’t you try moduretic, I like it. If the show is on saturday, you go with 3 pills 25mg each on wed, 3 pills on thur, and 3 pills on fri, the last one right after you cutt the water. you gonna be dry as hell


#5

[quote]Thiago Monteiro wrote:
finally someone talking the true here. When competing we occasionally go for bloodwork, doctor, etc… all that bullshit people say they see the doc, haha… 2 years competing, never met competitor that goes to the doc.

Great man. Go for it.

About diuretic… lasix is pretty fast, you can use it 3 days before the show, even 2 would work for you.

For the first show, whey don’t you try moduretic, I like it. If the show is on saturday, you go with 3 pills 25mg each on wed, 3 pills on thur, and 3 pills on fri, the last one right after you cutt the water. you gonna be dry as hell[/quote]

Never heard of moduretic is it available OTC? The only reason I chose Lasix is because my old man gets it to keep the bloat down in his ankles when they get really bad. So I have access to them pretty easy. I stashed away 15 40mg tabs last time I was home also took one to try it out. I sure did piss a lot. I was up all night. Kind of my fault for taking it before bed hoping to wake up shredded. Problem is Lasix is not potassium sparing. I tried working out the next day and had nothing but cramps. That’s why I’m going to add potassium supplements if I feel needed.

I’m also looking at my regiment and I’m starting to reconsider 3ccs Every day near the end!!! Hahah I guess I’m going to have to suck it up. 3cc twice a week isn’t too bad or even 2cc EOD but hot damn 3cc of ACE every day. Jesus. I’m going to start pinning in 2 weeks I’ll let you guys know how it rolls when I start. Also what is your take on Proviron? Necessary? I have a 100 25mg tabs I picked up a while back when I was considering cruising. Never used them figured I’de toss them in. Also what do you think about a 4 month prep? I know guys who B&C and when it comes time to compete they just do a 8 week blast with short esters then it’s back to crusing. But in my opinion I don’t think that’s enough time to build good size and refine it.
Any input from a fellow competitor is greatly appreciated


#6

you might wanna be less aggressive with your T3… lots of guys get “flat,” because it depletes muscle glycogen. also, T3 increase beta-2 receptors, so T3 and clen are pretty potent when combined because of that. seems like you might wanna re-think that clen dose, as well…

i doubt you’ll need proviron with the masteron and arimidex…

EDIT: to be clear, i’ve never done any BBing stuff, so folks please correct me if i’m wrong about the T3 and it’s effect there…


#7

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:
you might wanna be less aggressive with your T3… lots of guys get “flat,” because it depletes muscle glycogen. also, T3 increase beta-2 receptors, so T3 and clen are pretty potent when combined because of that. seems like you might wanna re-think that clen dose, as well…

i doubt you’ll need proviron with the masteron and arimidex…

EDIT: to be clear, i’ve never done any BBing stuff, so folks please correct me if i’m wrong about the T3 and it’s effect there…[/quote]

Perhaps I could substitute t3 for Albuterol.

I do agree the Mast and Adex should keep me pretty lean and dry. Also I might switch to Aromasin later down the road as I find it much easier to fine tune

Also I was going to pulse the Clen and T3 2 on 2 off would it be wise to drop them 2 weeks prior to contest? I’ve haven’t heard of t3 causing “flatness” I do know Clen is quite anti catabolic which will be good to keep muscle retention while I bump up my cardio. Thank you for your input. What would your suggestions be for dosing?


#8

[quote]Ross_AlanUSN10 wrote:

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:
you might wanna be less aggressive with your T3… lots of guys get “flat,” because it depletes muscle glycogen. also, T3 increase beta-2 receptors, so T3 and clen are pretty potent when combined because of that. seems like you might wanna re-think that clen dose, as well…

i doubt you’ll need proviron with the masteron and arimidex…

EDIT: to be clear, i’ve never done any BBing stuff, so folks please correct me if i’m wrong about the T3 and it’s effect there…[/quote]

Perhaps I could substitute t3 for Albuterol.

I do agree the Mast and Adex should keep me pretty lean and dry. Also I might switch to Aromasin later down the road as I find it much easier to fine tune

Also I was going to pulse the Clen and T3 2 on 2 off would it be wise to drop them 2 weeks prior to contest? I’ve haven’t heard of t3 causing “flatness” I do know Clen is quite anti catabolic which will be good to keep muscle retention while I bump up my cardio. Thank you for your input. What would your suggestions be for dosing?
[/quote]

well, albutrol and clen are both beta-2 agonists, so…

have you ever used clen before? some guys get crazy sides from it, but i personally thought it was more mild than ephedrine.

albuterol looks good on paper as a fat burner, but i don’t know many people who have had real world success with it. maybe they’re not dosing it enough, either…

personally, i’ve used clen at 140 mcg/day and had no issues, but my buddy was struggling with the same batch at 80 mcg/day. i do agree that it will help hold muscle while you’re dieting… you can always start low (20 mg/day) and taper it up, and maintain a dose once you hit that sweet spot (generally seems to be 80-100 mcg/day for most guys). if you run ketotifen with it (1 mg/night) it will allow you to use it longer…

^with that being said, how’s your blood pressure? clen and tren can both exacerbate BP, so that would be something to keep an eye on, IMO.

EDIT: btw, i attached this link which has a bunch of stuff on various beta agonists: http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/beta2_agonists


#10

Update Gents. Sorry I haven’t bumped this thread in a while. Soo the story goes current cycle is

400Test C
400Tren E (hex was super expensive for some reason)
600MastE
50Mg Proviron ED
50Mg winny ED
25mgAromasin ED
.25 caber E3D

I’m now under 10 weeks out and I’m holding on to weight a little more than I’de like to. I’ve been on a defficite for a while now. Still sitting at 187 I need to get to 177. I started at 190ish and actually gained some weight my first few weeks on up to 195.

I’m not running HCG as I switched to nolva. I’m having some gyno symptoms in my left nip. Not too noticeable to anyone but me. And I find as I loose body fat it’s becoming more and more noticeable. It kind of boggles me that For as little Aromatizeable compounds I’m running at such low doses and still have the good ole puffy nip. Between the Mast and relatively high aromasin doseages I figured I’de be able to kick it. But it’s still lingering. If anyone has any suggestions I’m open to hear opinions. I considered switching to Rolox for a few weeks at 60Mg ED see if that helps.

Anywho. The cycle is going great. I feel fucking happy all the damn time it’s kind of annoying. Even with Tren in the mix. I’m just happy. my vascularity is very prominate and my libido is unreal. I’ve cycled Clen every 2 weeks and notice serious muscle hardening while I’m on. I might throw some T3 in or Albuterol, still debating.

Oh and if nobody has tried Viagra pre workout. It’s ridiculous. Just stay focused on your set and not the hottie in the squat rack looking for attention with 2inch Nike spandex and you’ll be good to go. The pump is ridiculous and as if my Vascularity isn’t crazy enough this makes it even crazier.

Few more weeks of enjoying twice weekly pinning. Then it’s down to EOD and ED shots… Yuck!!

I’ll try and keep this updated as best as possible…


#11

this is a beautiful cycle.
I LOVE the tapering down of the tren.
everyone always wants to up the stupid tren.

the only thing is mixing the caber with the tren and the proviron.
your sex drive is going to be insane to the point where it’s dangerous


#12

See what I mean about this fucking gyno… Jeez

Where’s the gyno avenger when you need him :wink:


#13

dun dada DUN!

I’m here. Try not to freak out about the gyno, the nolva will take care of it. I’d go 40mg until it goes away at 20mg thereafter. It takes a little while to start working though so be patient.

Also, the fact you’ve got gyno means your E is too high so fix that.


#14

Wow the gyno avenger returns with speed too!! Haha I’m running 25mg Aromasin ED should I bump that too? And should I stick to the nolva or run Rolox? Also … Random but bro science has it that nolva and Tren is a no no? Any input on that or pure bullshit?


#15

yeah you’ve caught me during my evening downtime and general fucking around time.

if you’ve already started the nolva I’d just keep at it. It actually did a faster job at shrinking my gyno in the past than the ralox did, although that could’ve been due to a number of factors I suppose. I would bump up the aromasin - if you’ve got gyno then the dose you’re runnign can’t be high enough.

Na the tren and nolva thing’s a load of shite, don’t worry about it


#16

Thanks Doc. Appreciate the input! I’ll check back in a week. Hah I’m still just blown away that with all the anti estrogenic shit I’m taking I had a flare up. Could very well be that it was already there but is just now surfacing since I’m getting a lot leaner. Anywho. Nolva and more Aromasin it is!! I need to get rid of this before the show!!!

Glad I caught you now because I’m just now placing an over night order and I was a pinch away from going with Rolox.