Long and Lean Muscles....

…My ass!

http://clipaday.com/videos/back-breaking-gym-accident

I don’t even know if this is legit, but I am so sick of hearing about Pilates making you “Long and Lean” like a dancer!

Oh that poor girl! LOL!!!

I agree, the whole “lengthening your muscles” thing is ridiculous.

Bwah-Ha-Ha-Ha! Dunno if it was planned out, but I almost spit my oatmeal all over my computer screen.

-S

Oh, Snap!

OUCH…lol…don’t know whether to laugh or cry!

Hope she didn’t get too hurt…

I still haven’t been able to get any info on whether or not this is legit but I watched it again tonight and it is pretty messed up.

I don’t know if she freezes in the yoga plow position because she is really hurt or just embarrased.

Either way, when the machine then falls down on top of her, it is just completely messed up!

lol well I don’t think her body is used to being in that position she probably couldn’t get out of it.

It does look almost set up though.

and they tell me squats are bad for my knees…

I don’t think she knew what she was doing.

[quote]gatesoftanhauser wrote:
I don’t think she knew what she was doing. [/quote]

Yeah, wait, she was giving herself oral sex!!!

LMAO!

Well, she certainly elongated her back muscles fast! who said that long and lean thing didn’t work?

Oh man. That’s what happens when you’re not strong in full ROM. Lolz…

I like how the guy sees her falling and then neatly places the clipboard down BEFORE helping her. :slight_smile:

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!! Man that was crazy:

I don’t know if anything will cause a muscle to “stay” elongated…nor do I think anyone would want something that quickly elongates muscles (the whole “length tension relationship” would be really screwed).

Perhaps it does have “temporary” elongating effects similar to static and PNF stretching

[quote]Crusher Jr. wrote:
I like how the guy sees her falling and then neatly places the clipboard down BEFORE helping her. :)[/quote]

LOL!! I just noticed that. Were would a personal trainer be without his clipboard

Doesn’t look that bad to me. Depending on how flexible she is she could have walked away with a strained muscle.

Her feet stayed where they were because they were still in the stirrups she was using to do the exercise.