London Riots

well I hope everyone in the area stays safe and it ends soon

Parts of London are still on fire because they’re aren’t enough police to deal with the sheer amount of rioters.

gave an update in the other thread cos i was out in it. CBA to do it again. Its complete bullshit going.

Think London is bad. Check out the shocking incident in Wisconsin at the State Fair. Google Wisconsin Race attacks at fair. Amazing!

If this would happen in my little town I would enjoy being some sort of counter-rioter. I don’t know if I would really do it though.

Does anyone know why they are rioting?

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
Yeah, why did the riots even begin? did it start out peaceful! what was the point, if any.[/quote]

Basically, last Thursday the cops shot a guy. He had a criminal record, had a handgun on him and was by all accounts a scum bag.
There was a small silent protest for him on Saturday which turned into a riot. Lots of kids saw how the rioters were walking away with the spoils of their looting, and so they decided they wanted a piece. it basically escalated from there and the cops/authorities have done absolutely nothing to stop it.

The rioting that is happening now is nothing but sheer opportunism and vandalism for the sake of vandalism.

[quote]ronaldo7 wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:
I betcha RSGZ started it…[/quote]

Man, I’m so detached from the news and TV I literally found out about 10 minutes ago.[/quote]

I saw a clip of it on the local news followed by a teaser about some bullshit fluff story then they mentioned that Obama was speaking here at 1 pm est … I decided to go back to work[/quote]

Yeah, this is me not giving a shit.

Really, they should get out there with some non-lethal bullets and just start shooting people; set some dogs on them and be done with it. Problem solved within 24 hours.

The law gives the scum too much power, and not enough for the people enforcing it - you might offend someone, or “their rights”.[/quote]
The law gives the scum too much power? do you really believe that?[/quote]

In the UK definitely, the police are just standing there letting these guys throw shit at them, they are doing nothing to restrain them.

Also, if someone breaks into your home and you beat the shit out of them, you will go to jail.

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
If this would happen in my little town I would enjoy being some sort of counter-rioter. I don’t know if I would really do it though.

Does anyone know why they are rioting?[/quote]

The funny thing is that you will probably be arrested before the rioters lol

Some thug shot at a policeman, so the police fired back and killed him, thats what started it.

[quote]Goodfellow wrote:

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

Some thug shot at a policeman, so the police fired back and killed him, thats what started it.[/quote]

Apparently there was looting about to kick off in Dalston (NE London) but all the Turkish community were waiting with bats for potential looters! I think there is some vigilante stuff going on, but it’s not getting reported at the risk of London turning into a battleground!

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
Yeah, why did the riots even begin? did it start out peaceful! what was the point, if any.[/quote]

Basically, last Thursday the cops shot a guy. He had a criminal record, had a handgun on him and was by all accounts a scum bag.
There was a small silent protest for him on Saturday which turned into a riot. Lots of kids saw how the rioters were walking away with the spoils of their looting, and so they decided they wanted a piece. it basically escalated from there and the cops/authorities have done absolutely nothing to stop it.a

The rioting that is happening now is nothing but sheer opportunism and vandalism for the sake of vandalism.[/quote]

Thanks, fucking sad sad state of affairs

[quote]MattyXL wrote:

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[quote]MattyXL wrote:

There was a small silent protest for him on Saturday which turned into a riot. Lots of kids saw how the rioters were walking away with the spoils of their looting, and so they decided they wanted a piece. it basically escalated from there and the cops/authorities have done absolutely nothing to stop it.a

The rioting that is happening now is nothing but sheer opportunism and vandalism for the sake of vandalism.[/quote]

Thanks, fucking sad sad state of affairs[/quote]

Yep. Now it’s spreading to other cities. Completely out of hand.

What next? People losing their lives in fires or in cars high jacking?

Bring the fucking army in! Assholes need to be pulverized already.

London police have shown how disorganized and inaedequate they are.

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[quote]Goodfellow wrote:

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

Some thug shot at a policeman, so the police fired back and killed him, thats what started it.[/quote]

Apparently there was looting about to kick off in Dalston (NE London) but all the Turkish community were waiting with bats for potential looters! I think there is some vigilante stuff going on, but it’s not getting reported at the risk of London turning into a battleground![/quote]

Doesn’t this feel a bit scripted? I mean a year before the Olympics and all … oh look there’s looting … now look how well we’ve pulled everyone together for this uniting joyous international event! I swear this is what it feels like

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
If this would happen in my little town I would enjoy being some sort of counter-rioter. I don’t know if I would really do it though. [/quote]

Yea, I get that. I too would want to put on some sort of costume and go out and literally kick some looters’ asses. But I’d be afraid it would turn out like it did in Kick Ass.

[quote]

Someone here already posted that it ostensibly started because someone got shot (nonfatally) in the head, but then it attracted “anarchists” and opportunists who just want an excuse to break shop windows and steal.

Remember back when Batman scaled Buckingham Palace and was up there for 5 hours before police got him down? In the words of one of my favorite comedians, “that would not happen in America. 10 minutes. Dead Batman.”

what would be a better song for this situation??? this… The Clash - London Calling + lyrics - YouTube

or this… Anarchy in the UK - Sex Pistols - YouTube

These “riots” are becoming an excuse for spoiled kids to loot and destroy. One guy was shot? Who cares, let’s just go and loot everything we can.

It happened in Tallinn four years ago. There was a “legit” (that’s another topic) reason to protest, not riot. What did people do? Loot alcohol shops…
Very classy.

The politically correct behaviour is getting out of hand. They are destroying property, so beat them up like they deserve.

just walked down my local high-street, two shops looted. apparently a bus was set on fire up the road as well

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[quote]Goodfellow wrote:

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

Apparently there was looting about to kick off in Dalston (NE London) but all the Turkish community were waiting with bats for potential looters! I think there is some vigilante stuff going on, but it’s not getting reported at the risk of London turning into a battleground![/quote]

Doesn’t this feel a bit scripted? I mean a year before the Olympics and all … oh look there’s looting … now look how well we’ve pulled everyone together for this uniting joyous international event! I swear this is what it feels like[/quote]

Well you are a fucking idiot then. Try being in the middle of it, seeing your community getting smashed by thugs, and then you will know what it feels like.