[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]spiderman739 wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

A mall AND a water park!!! Fuck me man, I am moving to Gaza!!! Guess I had better start looking into moving there now so I can get a head start on the huge throng of people that are queuing up for a house there, right?

I will get my news from somewhere other than the BBC when you stop getting your news from Fox.[/quote]

I seldom get news from “Fox.”

You were comparing Gaza to North Korea where people eat bark to survive, which is absurd.

The arabs who occupy Judea have no comparable hardship, with plentiful food, goods, and services. Even free electricity and the best medical care in the world. Almost every household has cable TV, air conditioning, and an auto.

The slight hardships they face are caused by the fact they refuse to agree to let Israel exist, and so lob missle at school children.[/quote]

70% living below the poverty line.
17.5% of toddlers suffering from malnutrition.

The people living there got royally fucked by corruption under Arraft’s rule.
The area is blockaded by the Israelis.
Hamas don’t seem to be doing anything to help the people either.

Your idea of “slight hardships” is pretty different to mine.

I am not going to get into who is to blame because, A) There is no way we are going to agree, and B) It isn’t related to the thread.

Needless to say, there is not a snowball’s fucking chance in hell that I would ever want to live there. [/quote]

You made a comparison between conditions in North Korea and those in Gaza. Attached is a photo from May this year of starving children in North Korea. No one is starving in Gaza. The conditions are not in any way comparable. In addition, your comment was, in effect, comparing the Israeli government with the government of North Korea. A completely delusional comparison by any reasonable standard.[/quote]

I told you in another thread that I have no wish to engage you in any way, shape of form.

Fuck off.[/quote]

I don’t recall who you are fella but if you’ve already told me to ‘fuck off’ then I must’ve already told you to ‘fuck off’, so what part of ‘fuck off’ don’t you understand?[/quote]

It was in this thread.

And again, fuck off.[/quote]

Oh, that dickhead…I already told you to fuck off dickhead. Why haven’t you fucked off? Do so immediately. Endy.[/quote]

Wow, your cuntishness (yes, cuntishness. I invented a new word for you. That is how much of a cunt you are) knows no bounds. Now you fuck off, immediately, quickly, whichever adverb floats your cunt boat. Fuck off. The end.[/quote]

Looking to sum up PWI in a block quote…see above ^^^