London Riots

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
[

Also as example, if some Brits plumbers, carpenters or builders were not acting so cowboyish in their job, I’m sure people wouldn’t turn to the Polish, who are actually the most hardworking people I ever met.

[/quote]

Do you work in the building trade?

I do. Yeah SOME work hard, but the ones i have worked with, have ever worked any harder than me. From what I’ve seen, they also like a drink and will miss at least one day of work a week due to a heavy nights session.

This is just what i experienced though… and their quality is shit. Theyre cowboys.

I agree with most of what you have written, but this statement is false and actually offensive. Many people I have grown up with as well as many family members work in trades.
People are hiring the foreign tradesmen because they are a lot cheaper, not because they offer a higher quality of service. In fact one family member has lost count of the number of times they are hired to correct work that has been carried out by Eastern European workers.
That same family member is very close to going out of business because eastern european firms are hugely undercutting their competition. The vast majority of tradesmen are not ‘cowboys’ and I would say there are just as many if not more, eastern european ‘cowboys’ then there are British, or Irish.
People turn to the Polish (it’s not just Polish) because, most people are greedy and want to pay as little as possible. They often end up with sub standard work, and end of paying again to get it fixed.
I don’t want this to sound like I have a grudge against Eastern European people, because i don’t, but the argument that Eastern Europeans are superior workers is a massive generalisation, for example the majority of alcoholics and drug addicts that hang around the streets in my local area are Polish.[/quote]

First of all, my apologies if I’ve offended you.

Secondly, I agree that all Brits tradesmen are not cowboys and this is why I used ‘some’.

Yes, Polish tradesmen are generally cheap but there are some who offer a better quality of work than the Brits. As you said, you get bad apples in either nationalities.

But in my own experience and what I’d seen, not only in trades land but in other areas, the Poles work harder than any Brit I ever seen.[/quote]

[quote]rugggby wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
[

Also as example, if some Brits plumbers, carpenters or builders were not acting so cowboyish in their job, I’m sure people wouldn’t turn to the Polish, who are actually the most hardworking people I ever met.

[/quote]

I agree with most of what you have written, but this statement is false and actually offensive. Many people I have grown up with as well as many family members work in trades.
People are hiring the foreign tradesmen because they are a lot cheaper, not because they offer a higher quality of service. In fact one family member has lost count of the number of times they are hired to correct work that has been carried out by Eastern European workers.
That same family member is very close to going out of business because eastern european firms are hugely undercutting their competition. The vast majority of tradesmen are not ‘cowboys’ and I would say there are just as many if not more, eastern european ‘cowboys’ then there are British, or Irish.
People turn to the Polish (it’s not just Polish) because, most people are greedy and want to pay as little as possible. They often end up with sub standard work, and end of paying again to get it fixed.
I don’t want this to sound like I have a grudge against Eastern European people, because i don’t, but the argument that Eastern Europeans are superior workers is a massive generalisation, for example the majority of alcoholics and drug addicts that hang around the streets in my local area are Polish.[/quote]

Secondly, I agree that all Brits tradesmen are not cowboys and this is why I used ‘some’.

Yes, Polish tradesmen are generally cheap but there are some who offer a better quality of work than the Brits. As you said, you get bad apples in either nationalities.

But in my own experience and what I’d seen, not only in trades land but in other areas, the Poles work harder than any Brit I ever seen.[/quote]
[/quote]

I do. Yeah SOME work hard, but the ones i have worked with, have ever worked any harder than me. From what I’ve seen, they also like a drink and will miss at least one day of work a week due to a heavy nights session.

This is just what i experienced though… and their quality is shit. Theyre cowboys.

[quote]spiderman739 wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

A mall AND a water park!!! Fuck me man, I am moving to Gaza!!! Guess I had better start looking into moving there now so I can get a head start on the huge throng of people that are queuing up for a house there, right?

I will get my news from somewhere other than the BBC when you stop getting your news from Fox.[/quote]

I seldom get news from “Fox.”

You were comparing Gaza to North Korea where people eat bark to survive, which is absurd.

The arabs who occupy Judea have no comparable hardship, with plentiful food, goods, and services. Even free electricity and the best medical care in the world. Almost every household has cable TV, air conditioning, and an auto.

The slight hardships they face are caused by the fact they refuse to agree to let Israel exist, and so lob missle at school children.[/quote]

70% living below the poverty line.
17.5% of toddlers suffering from malnutrition.

The people living there got royally fucked by corruption under Arraft’s rule.
The area is blockaded by the Israelis.
Hamas don’t seem to be doing anything to help the people either.

Your idea of “slight hardships” is pretty different to mine.

I am not going to get into who is to blame because, A) There is no way we are going to agree, and B) It isn’t related to the thread.

Needless to say, there is not a snowball’s fucking chance in hell that I would ever want to live there. [/quote]

You made a comparison between conditions in North Korea and those in Gaza. Attached is a photo from May this year of starving children in North Korea. No one is starving in Gaza. The conditions are not in any way comparable. In addition, your comment was, in effect, comparing the Israeli government with the government of North Korea. A completely delusional comparison by any reasonable standard.[/quote]

I told you in another thread that I have no wish to engage you in any way, shape of form.

Fuck off.[/quote]

I don’t recall who you are fella but if you’ve already told me to ‘fuck off’ then I must’ve already told you to ‘fuck off’, so what part of ‘fuck off’ don’t you understand?

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

A mall AND a water park!!! Fuck me man, I am moving to Gaza!!! Guess I had better start looking into moving there now so I can get a head start on the huge throng of people that are queuing up for a house there, right?

I will get my news from somewhere other than the BBC when you stop getting your news from Fox.[/quote]

You were comparing Gaza to North Korea where people eat bark to survive, which is absurd.

The arabs who occupy Judea have no comparable hardship, with plentiful food, goods, and services. Even free electricity and the best medical care in the world. Almost every household has cable TV, air conditioning, and an auto.

The slight hardships they face are caused by the fact they refuse to agree to let Israel exist, and so lob missle at school children.[/quote]

I am not going to get into who is to blame because, A) There is no way we are going to agree, and B) It isn’t related to the thread.

Needless to say, there is not a snowball’s fucking chance in hell that I would ever want to live there. [/quote]

You made a comparison between conditions in North Korea and those in Gaza. Attached is a photo from May this year of starving children in North Korea. No one is starving in Gaza. The conditions are not in any way comparable. In addition, your comment was, in effect, comparing the Israeli government with the government of North Korea. A completely delusional comparison by any reasonable standard.[/quote]

I told you in another thread that I have no wish to engage you in any way, shape of form.

Fuck off.[/quote]

I don’t recall who you are fella but if you’ve already told me to ‘fuck off’ then I must’ve already told you to ‘fuck off’, so what part of ‘fuck off’ don’t you understand?[/quote]

It was in this thread.

And again, fuck off.

[quote]rugggby wrote:

[quote]rugggby wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
[

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Exactly. The whole ‘they do better work’ argument is bunk. Just like the British, some are hard workers and some are not. The whole ‘they do better work’ argument is fashionable with the Guardianistas and liberals, but it is in fact unquantifiable and baseless.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

Fuck off.[/quote]

I don’t recall who you are fella but if you’ve already told me to ‘fuck off’ then I must’ve already told you to ‘fuck off’, so what part of ‘fuck off’ don’t you understand?[/quote]

It was in this thread.

And again, fuck off.[/quote]

Oh, that dickhead…I already told you to fuck off dickhead. Why haven’t you fucked off? Do so immediately. Endy.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

Fuck off.[/quote]

It was in this thread.

Oh, that dickhead…I already told you to fuck off dickhead. Why haven’t you fucked off? Do so immediately. Endy.[/quote]

Wow, your cuntishness (yes, cuntishness. I invented a new word for you. That is how much of a cunt you are) knows no bounds. Now you fuck off, immediately, quickly, whichever adverb floats your cunt boat. Fuck off. The end.

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[quote]rugggby wrote:

[quote]rugggby wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
[

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Exactly. The whole ‘they do better work’ argument is bunk. Just like the British, some are hard workers and some are not. The whole ‘they do better work’ argument is fashionable with the Guardianistas and liberals, but it is in fact unquantifiable and baseless.[/quote]

Im not gonna lie, im not educated enough to know what you said, but im pretty sure you agree lol. I just wish i had the ability to type a sentence that makes sense, and not go back and correct it lol.

[quote]rugggby wrote:

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[quote]rugggby wrote:

[quote]rugggby wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
[

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Exactly. The whole ‘they do better work’ argument is bunk. Just like the British, some are hard workers and some are not. The whole ‘they do better work’ argument is fashionable with the Guardianistas and liberals, but it is in fact unquantifiable and baseless.[/quote]

Im not gonna lie, im not educated enough to know what you said, but im pretty sure you agree lol. I just wish i had the ability to type a sentence that makes sense, and not go back and correct it lol.[/quote]

Haha. I hope Gavin henson reads this post now. He might forgive me for my spelling mistake.

Can I ask WHY do people feel the need to quote HALF A PAGE ?

Can you not trim it down to 1 or 2 quotes ???

[quote]Voluminous wrote:

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[quote]rugggby wrote:

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[quote]rugggby wrote:

[quote]rugggby wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
[

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Im not gonna lie, im not educated enough to know what you said, but im pretty sure you agree lol. I just wish i had the ability to type a sentence that makes sense, and not go back and correct it lol.[/quote]

Haha. I hope Gavin henson reads this post now. He might forgive me for my spelling mistake.
[/quote]

Can I ask WHY do people feel the need to quote HALF A PAGE ?

Can you not trim it down to 1 or 2 quotes ???

[/quote]

But that’s a lot of work, bro.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

Fuck off.[/quote]

It was in this thread.

Oh, that dickhead…I already told you to fuck off dickhead. Why haven’t you fucked off? Do so immediately. Endy.[/quote]

Wow, your cuntishness (yes, cuntishness. I invented a new word for you. That is how much of a cunt you are) knows no bounds. Now you fuck off, immediately, quickly, whichever adverb floats your cunt boat. Fuck off. The end.[/quote]

Looking to sum up PWI in a block quote…see above ^^^

Socialism was invented by Satan. Britain should reject it.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

Fuck off.[/quote]

It was in this thread.

Wow, your cuntishness (yes, cuntishness. I invented a new word for you. That is how much of a cunt you are) knows no bounds. Now you fuck off, immediately, quickly, whichever adverb floats your cunt boat. Fuck off. The end.[/quote]

Looking to sum up PWI in a block quote…see above ^^[1]

1. /quote ↩︎

Oh PWI, don’t you ever change…evAR.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:
Oh PWI, don’t you ever change…evAR.[/quote]

:slight_smile:

[quote]Sifu wrote:

[quote]Sifu wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
I understand your point of view when it comes to Bristol and some poorer areas in London.

But now that the violence has spread out in other towns and cities, you should also acknowledge that the kids running riots in Suffolk, Manchester or Liverpool do not belong to immigrant communities. Easy to point the finger in one section and ignore the rest.

You said there was a time where the Brits were very well behaved and by that I assume that you think the immigrants brought all the shit going down in your country. So what’s the deal with the kids up North ‘copycatting’ the South East troublemakers? Are they truly influenced by the immigrants kids? Or are they just a bunch of kids bored to death, looking to cause trouble because they have no respect for the law or their parents since the UK discipline system clearly sucks balls? [/quote]

It’s just plain opportunism from street thugs. Once things got out of hand they saw an opportunity to steal and cashed in. Britain is full of what they call feral youths who have been raised to have no fear of repercussions from their actions. A lot of this is self inflected by successive governments.

I am sure many of them are bored to death with nothing to do. The country is being flooded with low wage immigrants who have taken all the entry level jobs. So most of the young are being forced into a life of welfare dependency where an opportunity to riot is an exciting break from their otherwise completely useless existence. I am glad my family got out. [/quote]

They aren’t forced into a life on welfare. It is an easier option so they choose it.[/quote]

It is no longer just the lazy bastards who are on the dole. For many years now the majority of new jobs that have been created in Britain have been taken by foreigners. The wage structure has been deflated. Even people with college degrees or job skills are having a hard time. [/quote]

I do actually agree with you about how the job market has been deflated. It is pretty grim. But the fact that a situation exist where foreigners can take the jobs speaks volumes.

This is a quote from a Daily Mail article I read;

“Every firm in the land knows that an East European â?? for instance â?? will, first, bother to turn up; second, work harder; and third, be better-educated than his or her British counterpart.Who do we blame for this state of affairs?”

People who arrive in a country and are willing to work cannot be blamed for looking for employment.

[/quote]

As I wrote earlier in this and other threads about Britain, these are self inflicted wounds. In a lot of ways immigrants aren’t the problem but they are symptomatic of deep problems that need to be addressed.

Britain is a first world country that has some of the most highly regarded schools in the world. But somehow it cannot now produce skilled labor. That is an indictment of what has been done to the educational system. Also it speaks volumes as to what has being done to the British as a people.

The present policy of bringing in mass numbers of skilled laborers and put the British on welfare may benefit a few large corporations, but it will not serve the British well as a people. They are being dumbed down and turned into useless, worthless people who don’t live a life. A people who are trapped in a meaningless existence of welfare dependency.

The welfare state is so lavish that British workers have developed a reputation with their own people of having a bad attitude because they have no fear of getting fired. So of course workers from Poland are going to be desirable. The long term solution isn’t going to be bringing in ever more immigrants. Because their offspring are going to be just as damaged by the environment as the British are and problem is going to grow. The solution is for the British to get their own house in order.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]Sifu wrote:
The last resort of a liberal who has lost the argument is to resort to the intimidation tactic of accusing others of xenophobia. It’s a rhetorical tactic that shows your inability to make a reasoned counter argument.

A proven fact that you are obviously too ignorant to get your head around is there is no such thing as “the geographical cure”. If you take a really fucked up person from one part of the world and put them in another it will not fix their bad behavior. They take their bad behavior with them.

ie When the US started deporting immigrant gang bangers from LA back to where their parents brought them from, Latin American countries all of a sudden developed a problem with LA street gangs that they weren’t prepared to deal with.

Immigration into America is not the same as immigration into Europe. You are the one who is full of shit because you are making accusations without knowing what you are talking about. America is the best country in the world to immigrate to. It’s so good here that people from other first world countries (ie Europe)want to move here.

Europe on the other hand isn’t as attractive so it doesn’t get a lot of first world immigrants. What Europe does get is a lot of desperate second and third world immigrants who are fleeing the most god awful places. Up until recently European cities used to be just like Epcot, clean and safe. Now parts of the nice European cities are starting to be like Newark and the trend is they are going to get worse. [/quote]

Wow.

You really are a xenophobe.

Your ‘country’ started the fucking trend of bringing immigrants into its lands. All colours. You seem to have an issue with the other immigrants who are not whites. You said somewhere, if I remember well, that you’re a descendant of immigrants. What makes you better than the rest? Your colour? Why did your grand- parents came to the UK? Escaping harsh conditions, looking for a better life, asked to join the workforce the UK so desperately needed in the 50s? Any of these reasons? What is the difference with the other immigrants?

I just don’t get the fucking hypocrisy with some Brits or French people. Remember, you had colonies in those third world hell holes. You pillaged, stole their natural resources to build up your economy in the UK, you took advantage of their ‘goods’. Now those people from old colonies just want to take advantage of the opportunities your country offer. What’s the harm in that, uh?

And as for second or third world hell holes, chucks let’s talk about Afghans, or Iraqis. Didn’t use to see a massive flux of these nationalities before the ‘war’ uh? Those people somehow feel justified to come over your land and feel safe.

The fact that your government has been unable to control immigration for more than a decade has nothing to do with the immigrants. They jumped on the fact that you were/are so politically correct and so laxed with your borders. Stop putting the blame on them.

Oh by the way, UK gets immigrants from Eastern Europe too. On a very large numbers. I don’t see anywhere in your posts complaining about them.
[/quote]

It is not xenophobia to be realistic as to how much immigration from the third world a first world country can support. When immigration is so massive you are recreating third world slums in the middle of a first world city that used to be so nice it was like living in Disneyworld it is too much. They are not helping anyone then.

It’s not about color. I think there are educated white people from wealthy countries in Europe who if they came over here to the US they would mess it up, because they just don’t get why America is the way it is and would want to change it.

A government has a duty to serve it’s people. A reasonable person would not consider it a supremacist ideology to expect that a government should make the well being of it’s citizens it’s first priority.

My parents, grand parents and most of my great grand parents were born in the UK. We have family heirlooms that date back to the Napoleonic wars. My parents immigrated to the US that is how I came to be raised by immigrants.

The colonial era is long over. A lot of those countries have been independent long enough that they don’t have anyone to blame but themselves for their own mess. How many generations do you expect to pay penance for something that happened before they were born? There is a lot of infrastructure, like railways that those countries wouldn’t have if it wasn’t for the British and French.

You ask what the harm is in poor exploited people from the former colonies coming into Britain and France to get some payback from the evil offspring of their grand parents, evil oppressors. I would think that would be self evident. What you and European socialists are promoting is a anti-colonialist world view, that the world is divided into oppressor and victim countries.

You can’t create a harmonious society by telling immigrants that they have a grievance against their host, that their host owes them and this is their chance to get payback for what their host’ great grand parents did to their great grand parents. It is a poisonous atmosphere and it becomes ominous when you consider the demographic change that is taking place.

I have posted about Eastern Europeans, you just haven’t been around long enough to read my posts. Eastern Europeans aren’t coming to Britain with the idea in their head that they have a grievance, that they are owed something because the color of their skin sets them apart from the British, who used to own colonies. A lot of them are merely looking to cash in and go back home. The problem that they cause is they are undermining the wage structure making the British poorer and they are cashing in on the welfare state which is being run on borrowed money.

It isn’t so much that they are being put on welfare. It is more the case that they are choosing it as the easy option.

At the time of the riots there were around 2,500 apprentice positions available in London that were vacant. There are opportunities there but people don’t want to take them.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]Sifu wrote:
It is no longer just the lazy bastards who are on the dole. For many years now the majority of new jobs that have been created in Britain have been taken by foreigners. The wage structure has been deflated. Even people with college degrees or job skills are having a hard time. [/quote]

And whose fault is that? The third world hell holes fuckers or the European Union maybe?

The foreigners are willing to work a little bit harder than the Brits. Not their faults some Brits are lazy.

[/quote]

You don’t need to tell me about the Polish I lived in Hamtramck and I know the British have some real shitty attitudes. There was a time when the British were just as hard working as anyone else and many still are.

I blame the socialists for a lot of it and there also are wealthy people and large corporations that are taking advantage of them.

One last point, you are the one who is calling people third world fuckers, not me. I am merely pointing out that the government had no standards as to who came to the country and they are paying the price now.