Lolzgym Videos

Anyone have their own lolzgym type videos or willing to do it. The guy or guys that make those videos aren’t the only ones with their iphone in the gym. I think it would be great to have more videos like that to lol at. Getting caught making it would be weird though OH MAH BAD U SUCK AT WORKING OUT SO I TOOK A VIDEO FOR TEH LULZ

Not sure what you’re talking about, but some here (like Nards) have secretly videotaped some goofy shit going on at his gym.

Also, there’s Enrac who makes damn funny scripted gym videos.

why not worry about what you’re doing in the gym and forget about what other people are doing?

if more people spent their time in the gym training seriously and worrying less about what others are doing I bet there would be a lot more “in shape” people running around here.

I call troll!

Edit :: I call douche!

Man you should be helping these people not laughing at them. They have to start some place!

[quote]gregron wrote:
why not worry about what you’re doing in the gym and forget about what other people are doing?

if more people spent their time in the gym training seriously and worrying less about what others are doing I bet there would be a lot more “in shape” people running around here.[/quote]

You know…as soon as I made this thread I thought…I bet everyone will say something along the lines of “I’m too busy working out to stalk people who don’t know anything”

I don’t really expect a lot of people to do this. I guess it’s creepy honestly. But those videos are so funny. And every gym has people like that. For people who don’t know what I’m talking about…