LOL @ T-Cell Alpha

[quote]Professor X wrote:
ericbyrnesjr wrote:
(as kinda evidenced by the need for a “who here actually trains” thread).

That thread should have been a wake up call for the whole site…but somehow it was like some actually missed that MOST of the people who log in here rarely even work out.

That’s sad.

Even worse, many of those are the ones giving advice on this forum. THAT is what most should be worried about.[/quote]

couldn’t have said it better.

Invite me to the military one, ex Australian army with 2 deployments!

ta

Any new venture is going to have growing pains and adjustments along the way. T-Cell Alpha is going to be just fine. I have faith that the serious, intelligent members there will see to that.

It’s already the best damn place on this site.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
Jehovas fitness i remember you told me a good way to put on mass was through eating more vegetables and in a different thread you were completely against eating fast food at all for bulking purposes. i really wonder why the hell youre in there too.[/quote]

So? I may not agree with his more vegetables idea, but I sure as hell agree with not eating junk food to bulk. Eat lots of junk, and that’s what you’ll put on. Just because somebody’s ideas run contrary to yours doesn’t mean they don’t know anything.

[quote]elliot007 wrote:
Oh man, Ive been lurking over there, cause I like what most of those guys have to write, but the fucking place has turned into some Lord of the Flies/Survivor Gone Wild type of shit
[/quote]

What happened was exactly what I envisioned when the whole tribunal thing was mentioned. I got a good laugh when I read the first couple threads, but now the novelty is worn off.

Back to seriousness now please.

[quote]elliot007 wrote:
Oh man, Ive been lurking over there, cause I like what most of those guys have to write, but the fucking place has turned into some Lord of the Flies/Survivor Gone Wild type of shit

half of the page is tribunals and war councils or some craziness like that

Anyway, it’s hilarious to me now, but I hope they get it under control, because it could be a decent subforum[/quote]

The whole concept is flawed — an exclusive club atmosphere on a freedom-loving individualistic site.

Make the people who want to be in these cells pay an annual membership dues, if they want to have their private little fiefdoms. People who buy supps and support this site are voted out or never invited because they piss off the likes of crybaby Professor X? That’s just plain fucking crazy!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
The whole concept is flawed — an exclusive club atmosphere on a freedom-loving individualistic site.

Make the people who want to be in these cells pay an annual membership dues, if they want to have their private little fiefdoms. People who buy supps and support this site are voted out or never invited because they piss off the likes of crybaby Professor X? That’s just plain fucking crazy!

[/quote]

See, you’re taking it personally, and you’ve got it all wrong.

First of all, people who actually talk about training and try contribute are the ones who SHOULD be in the T-Cell. This should have no influence on whether you buy from the site or not.

Secondly, if you feel the concept is “flawed”, why are you so damn worried about getting voted out?

It’s a simple idea:

1. You start with a few people who train and have some experience/knowledge to share.

2. They invite like-minded people with similar goals/ideas, and then share and discuss various related topics.

Once small tweaks are sorted out in the system, you will then filter out anyone who this doesn’t apply to and you have achieved what was intended - a troll-free, ontopic forum where people can learn from eachother.

WHAT A FLAWED CONCEPT!

[quote]rsg wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

First of all, people who actually talk about training and try contribute are the ones who SHOULD be in the T-Cell. This should have no influence on whether you buy from the site or not.

Secondly, if you feel the concept is “flawed”, why are you so damn worried about getting voted out?

It’s a simple idea:

1. You start with a few people who train and have some experience/knowledge to share.

2. They invite like-minded people with similar goals/ideas, and then share and discuss various related topics.

Once small tweaks are sorted out in the system, you will then filter out anyone who this doesn’t apply to and you have achieved what was intended - a troll-free, ontopic forum where people can learn from eachother.

WHAT A FLAWED CONCEPT![/quote]

The flaw is that some needle dicked little coward put HH up for tribunal without the balls to admit to it until the end. The flaw is that some of the people who were invited turned around and invited people who need to be summarily kicked the fuck out of the T-Cell - like the little coward in question.

I can’t even remember the little weasel’s name - but he had no business being in the T-Cell to begin with.

HH did nothing to warrant being kicked out of the T-Cell. Like him or hate him - HH did nothing in the T-Cell to warrant being kicked out.

I think that if HH had defended himself, he would not have been kicked out.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
rsg wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

It’s a simple idea:

WHAT A FLAWED CONCEPT!

The flaw is that some needle dicked little coward put HH up for tribunal without the balls to admit to it until the end. The flaw is that some of the people who were invited turned around and invited people who need to be summarily kicked the fuck out of the T-Cell - like the little coward in question.

I can’t even remember the little weasel’s name - but he had no business being in the T-Cell to begin with.

HH did nothing to warrant being kicked out of the T-Cell. Like him or hate him - HH did nothing in the T-Cell to warrant being kicked out.

[/quote]

Hey, Genius…Headhunter stated several times that he did not want to be a part of that forum WHILE that vote was taking place. Why then is he making such a show of it now that his wish was granted other than to stir shit?

good, that place is over populated with newbs anyway and it takes away the integrity of that forum.

octobergirl why are you allowed to post in there?

no offense to you personally but you dont strike me as someone overflowing with bodybuilding knowledge. you arent a figure comp either so really why are you there?

Jehovas fitness i remember you told me a good way to put on mass was through eating more vegetables and in a different thread you were completely against eating fast food at all for bulking purposes. i really wonder why the hell youre in there too.[/quote]

So they can vote in tribunals, ‘properly’ of course.

[quote]rainjack wrote:

[/quote]

I agree with this, but why compain about it when you don’t even think the whole idea is a good one? If you don’t care either way, don’t mention it.

Just my opinion.

[quote]rsg wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

It’s a simple idea:

WHAT A FLAWED CONCEPT![/quote]

Notice, he must obviously feel the same about the War Room now available…he can’t post there either.

Trolls are funny.

Like all good ideas it always fails due to a small number of Old Boy style members who are not satisfied with sharing ideas but like to actively exclude others to make themselves feel superior.

I understand however that although this forum is already seperated into sections specfically for this purpose that it doesnt filter people who do work out from people who have never been to a gym (but claim that they have)

If you are in T-Cell (I am not and dont really care about that) then good luck and carry on…

[quote]rsg wrote:
rainjack wrote:

I agree with this, but why compain about it when you don’t even think the whole idea is a good one? If you don’t care either way, don’t mention it.

Just my opinion.[/quote]

Because he wants to make a show of it. That is the only reason. Why else would someone claim they disagree with the idea and want no part of it…but then make SEVERAL posts and threads crying about how you can’t post there when you are voted out?

Hey, Genius…Headhunter stated several times that he did not want to be a part of that forum WHILE that vote was taking place. Why then is he making such a show of it now that his wish was granted other than to stir shit?
[/quote]

My point is that the little fucker that initiated the damn tribunal should not have even been in there. He is a coward. He took advantage of the new system - and did so under the cloak of anonymity.

If you would have read my last line - You would have seen where I said that HH would probably still be a member IF he had defended himself. He didn’t. In fact, quite the opposite. And a lot of folks granted his wish.

My gripe is with the fucking coward who nominated him for tribunal.

If being an asshole is grounds for some fucking newb to start a tribunal - I should be out on my ass in short order.

Try separating who it was done to from why it was done in the first place.

[quote]mt006 wrote:
Like all good ideas it always fails due to a small number of Old Boy style members who are not satisfied with sharing ideas but like to actively exclude others to make themselves feel superior.

I understand however that although this forum is already seperated into sections specfically for this purpose that it doesnt filter people who do work out from people who have never been to a gym (but claim that they have)

If you are in T-Cell (I am not and dont really care about that) then good luck and carry on…

[/quote]

says the new person

You can still read and learn which is the actual purpose of the threads. You can even start a thread of your own questioning what is said in the T-Cell, just not in that forum.

at least you aren’t claiming you go to the gym

good, that place is over populated with newbs anyway and it takes away the integrity of that forum.

octobergirl why are you allowed to post in there?

no offense to you personally but you dont strike me as someone overflowing with bodybuilding knowledge. you arent a figure comp either so really why are you there?

Umm, what?
I never said eating more veggies was a good way. Fruits, yes IMO, as they do pack a good amount of calories for some.

And fast food, you have to remember that I’m doing my bulk w/o fast food (I don’t do McD’s, Burger King etc, for many reasons).

You’re entitled to your opinion, but several people have found my info helpful.

[quote]mt006 wrote:
[/quote]

I’m sorry, you’ve been here how long?

And have you read any of the discussions in the T-cell? Didn’t think so.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Professor X wrote:

My point is that the little fucker that initiated the damn tribunal should not have even been in there. He is a coward. He took advantage of the new system - and did so under the cloak of anonymity.

If you would have read my last line - You would have seen where I said that HH would probably still be a member IF he had defended himself. He didn’t. In fact, quite the opposite. And a lot of folks granted his wish.

My gripe is with the fucking coward who nominated him for tribunal.

If being an asshole is grounds for some fucking newb to start a tribunal - I should be out on my ass in short order.

Try separating who it was done to from why it was done in the first place. [/quote]

First, we have already made a huge issue about erasing that anonymous action. Hopefully the MODs will do something about it.

Second, Headhunter does NOT contribute in forums about weight lifting and has specifically admitted that he does not even want to…so why, dear Rainjack, would YOU pick someone that does not want to be in there and who does not post about weightlifting at all?

I have picked people who everyone knows I don’t get along with…but they clearly participate in the training forums.

Why pick someone known for only trying to start controversy and who does NOT post in the training forums for that area?

Also, again, this means he thinks the same about the military forum now available.

Notice how he will avoid commenting on that.

You picked a troll who many consider to be racist…including the guy who tried to vote him off. Why are you unable to see that?

No one else has been voted off but this one troll.

First, we have already made a huge issue about erasing that anonymous action. Hopefully the MODs will do something about it.

Second, Headhunter does NOT contribute in forums about weight lifting and has specifically admitted that he does not even want to…so why, dear Rainjack, would YOU pick someone that does not want to be in there and who does not post about weightlifting at all?

I have picked people who everyone knows I don’t get along with…but they clearly participate in the training forums.

Why pick someone known for only trying to start controversy and who does NOT post in the training forums for that area?

Also, again, this means he thinks the same about the military forum now available.

Notice how he will avoid commenting on that.

You picked a troll who many consider to be racist…including the guy who tried to vote him off. Why are you unable to see that?

No one else has been voted off but this one troll.
[/quote]

Please tell me you did not type that with a straight face.

You’re 0-fer on the accusations about HH. First, you accused him of setting up his own tribunal. You were wrong.

Second, you accuse me of inviting him to the T-Cell. Wrong again.

I have only successfully invited maybe 4 people. Most people I tried to add were already invited to the T-Cell by the time my addled brain figured out how to add them.