LOL Border Fence LOL

[quote]Eli B wrote:
Free market.

Reasonably fast path to legal working papers, and screening for dirty bombs. I’d be satisfied.[/quote]

The free market would dilute the Market in the South Western United States,until you could not distinguish Mexico from America ,

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]UtahLama wrote:
You cannot stop them…you will never, ever stop illegals.

You need to JACK up the fines for housing and employing them in the U.S.

Why come here illegally if there is no place to live and no jobs for illegals.[/quote]

Fuck fines…Revoke business licenses, jail multiple offenders (the hirers not the hirees). No jobs, no Mexicans. Legalize drugs and you could open the border wide open and nothing will happen. If you take away all the reasons they jump the fence, they won’t…[/quote]

Amen, this is the answer. Where I come from, if you are caught here illegally you are OUT. PERIOD. No one cares how long you have been there, how many kids, how sick you are, blah blah blah. Your ass is out. First you are arrested, then detained, then fined. If you cannot pay the fine, you serve a 3-6 month jail sentence. Then deported to Liberia, and THEN you are allowed to fight your case. If you go to a doctor, they call immigration and pick you up from the medical facility, more awesomeness.

Moral of the story, come illegally you pay the price.

[quote]apbt55 wrote:

[quote]swoleupinya wrote:
Or…

We could just open the damn border and let an army of the hardest-working, most thrifty, best money saving, family oriented motherfuckers I’ve ever had the privilege of knowing come over and help us resurrect this shit economy. [/quote]

what you mentioned would drown us further, think in reality not in happy save the oppressed world.

had to edit, unless of course we get rid of all entitlement programs, and ensure they become citizens and are educated on our history and constitution. [/quote]

I suggest one or the other but history and constitution might lead to more cognitive dissonance that most people can handle safely.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]Eli B wrote:
Free market.

Reasonably fast path to legal working papers, and screening for dirty bombs. I’d be satisfied.[/quote]

The free market would dilute the Market in the South Western United States,until you could not distinguish Mexico from America ,[/quote]

I don’t get it. Are we or aren’t we libertarian leaning conservatives in PWI?

[quote]Big Banana wrote:

The best way is to end the welfare state. Then anyone that wants to come across and work is welcome but no freebies.[/quote]

This is the answer, right here.

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]Big Banana wrote:

The best way is to end the welfare state. Then anyone that wants to come across and work is welcome but no freebies.[/quote]

[/quote]

That is what they have in Mexico , why not just go home ?

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]Big Banana wrote:

[/quote]

That is what they have in Mexico , why not just go home ? [/quote]

Less opportunity?

Make it unbearable, they will leave.

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]Big Banana wrote:

[/quote]

Less opportunity?[/quote]

With out all the rules ,regulation and social programs America would be just like Mexico. If you want a taste of free market, theirs bis truly freer than ours

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]Big Banana wrote:

[/quote]

With out all the rules ,regulation and social programs America would be just like Mexico. If you want a taste of free market, theirs bis truly freer than ours
[/quote]

Um, no.

But then, Obama is not finished yet.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]Big Banana wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wrong.

You have wealth makers and wealth takers, guess which illegal aliens are. They make very low wages, contribute little to taxes, send much of their money out of the US, cost tons in education, prison, and healthcare. They take MUCH more than they contribute, by a quantum mile. If you remove that, you have a much more productive society and economy in every sense. Shit, we have 1/3 of the entire country’s welfare recipients, with only 12% of the country’s population. Get a good look people, California is what happens when you have decades of unchecked uncontrolled illegal immigration.

Here in California, half our deficit is due to illegal alien costs, but do you think any government official will address that? With this Mexican Mafia running our state? George Lopez (yes the comedian) has mentioned that he will run for mayor of Los Angeles when our current mayor is termed out. How much more pathetic can things get?

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
You need to put the Berlin fucking Wall down there, that’s why people hated it, because it worked. [/quote]

All we need to do is start shooting at these people who try to cross

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]Big Banana wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Um, no.

http://www.heritage.org/index/ranking

But then, Obama is not finished yet.

[/quote]

We are talking market , being a Contractor , I know there are more Laws and Regulations pertaining to business

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]Big Banana wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wrong.

You have wealth makers and wealth takers, guess which illegal aliens are. They make very low wages, contribute little to taxes, send much of their money out of the US, cost tons in education, prison, and healthcare. They take MUCH more than they contribute, by a quantum mile. If you remove that, you have a much more productive society and economy in every sense. Shit, we have 1/3 of the entire country’s welfare recipients, with only 12% of the country’s population. Get a good look people, California is what happens when you have decades of unchecked uncontrolled illegal immigration.

Here in California, half our deficit is due to illegal alien costs, but do you think any government official will address that? With this Mexican Mafia running our state? George Lopez (yes the comedian) has mentioned that he will run for mayor of Los Angeles when our current mayor is termed out. How much more pathetic can things get?[/quote]

I totally agree with you about illegal immigrants ,I know I have a more liberal streak than you , but i would not want starving people living on the street. Believe it or not we have starving people living on the street. More than ever in this recession

[quote]Rockscar wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
You need to put the Berlin fucking Wall down there, that’s why people hated it, because it worked. [/quote]

All we need to do is start shooting at these people who try to cross[/quote]

What are you going to do when you shoot the wrong person . I can tell it would take thousands of illegals support to equal 1 wrongful death suit

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
You put the military down there and you will see a huge decrease. Illegal aliens and cartels are much more concerned with soldiers than border patrol. Then, along with what UL mentioned, you have serious internal enforcement. E-Verify, no housing, no schooling, no jobs, no citizenship (which they are now trying to change), you give them literally no reason to come here. That is how you do it. [/quote]
So join the National Guard. Because this military you speak of has its hands full right now.

[quote]swoleupinya wrote:
Or…

We could just open the damn border and let an army of the hardest-working, most thrifty, best money saving, family oriented motherfuckers I’ve ever had the privilege of knowing come over and help us resurrect this shit economy. [/quote]
wow. terrible.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

All we need to do is start shooting at these people who try to cross[/quote]

Some Border Patrol agent shot and killed a 17 yr old kid who was throwing rocks at the Border Patrol who were arresting drug smugglers at that moment. The FBI is investigating but looks like it will rule that the Border Agent was defending himself. Love it.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]Big Banana wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wrong.

Here in California, half our deficit is due to illegal alien costs, but do you think any government official will address that? With this Mexican Mafia running our state? George Lopez (yes the comedian) has mentioned that he will run for mayor of Los Angeles when our current mayor is termed out. How much more pathetic can things get?[/quote]

I totally agree with you about illegal immigrants ,I know I have a more liberal streak than you , but i would not want starving people living on the street. Believe it or not we have starving people living on the street. More than ever in this recession
[/quote]

Just imagine how many of them are here legally.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:
You cannot stop them…you will never, ever stop illegals.

You need to JACK up the fines for housing and employing them in the U.S.

Why come here illegally if there is no place to live and no jobs for illegals.[/quote]

Um…because you know making things more difficult…just makes the profit bigger.