LOL at This Routine

[quote]paulieserafini wrote:

[quote]nik133 wrote:

[quote]nik133 wrote:
That’s a great routine, don’t be jelly you didn’t think of it.[/quote]

you’re fucking with me right?[/quote]

No, I’m pretty sure that was the same routine that Ronnie used from 98 to 05.[/quote]

please tell me you forgot to write LOL at the end of that?

lol i wont believe it hahaha. dude if ronnie coleman used this routine for 7 years with amazing results why is this the first time ive ever seen any bodybuilding routine like this?[/quote]

It’s super secret man, there are certain parts of his book that you have to put together to figure it all out. There is a website dedicated to it, but that is his routine to a tee. As for the carb load, 99.99% sure that this is a patented Frank Zane trick which due to the strenuous amount of exercise can be extremely beneficial. Don’t knock it till u try it.

[quote]nik133 wrote:

[quote]nik133 wrote:

[quote]nik133 wrote:

No, I’m pretty sure that was the same routine that Ronnie used from 98 to 05.[/quote]

lol i wont believe it hahaha. dude if ronnie coleman used this routine for 7 years with amazing results why is this the first time ive ever seen any bodybuilding routine like this?[/quote]

It’s super secret man, there are certain parts of his book that you have to put together to figure it all out. There is a website dedicated to it, but that is his routine to a tee. As for the carb load, 99.99% sure that this is a patented Frank Zane trick which due to the strenuous amount of exercise can be extremely beneficial. Don’t knock it till u try it.[/quote]

x2

[quote]Chris87 wrote:

[quote]Power Tower wrote:
Military Press: 170 X 1
Pec Flies: 295 X 7
Reverse Lateral Raises: 170 X 1

How the fuck is this even possible?[/quote]

I was wondering the same thing, I mean 295 lbs on a fucking pec fly? And he can only do 1 chin up?[/quote]

Some machines have very flattering pulley systems. And I’d guess this dude is a little heavy.

[quote]nik133 wrote:

[quote]nik133 wrote:

[quote]nik133 wrote:

It’s super secret man, there are certain parts of his book that you have to put together to figure it all out. There is a website dedicated to it, but that is his routine to a tee. As for the carb load, 99.99% sure that this is a patented Frank Zane trick which due to the strenuous amount of exercise can be extremely beneficial. Don’t knock it till u try it.[/quote]

lol you win how could i not see it. It’s almost like scientific fact.

[quote]kakno wrote:

[quote]Chris87 wrote:

[quote]Power Tower wrote:
Military Press: 170 X 1
Pec Flies: 295 X 7
Reverse Lateral Raises: 170 X 1

How the fuck is this even possible?[/quote]

I was wondering the same thing, I mean 295 lbs on a fucking pec fly? And he can only do 1 chin up?[/quote]

Some machines have very flattering pulley systems. And I’d guess this dude is a little heavy.[/quote]

its gotta be the pulley system. im going to ask him, yes he is a little on the heavy side i believe he said 230 at 22% bf but his pictures look more like 25%+

This guy needs to go to Hell. I’ll see if I can make that happen.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
This guy needs to go to Hell. I’ll see if I can make that happen.[/quote]

I lol’d

i think even mens fitness has better workouts than this for a bodybuilder

That routine is pathetic. I have a friend who does 60 exercises 5 times a week. Each session is 45 min. Every set to failure, at least 8 sets an exercise. He eats 23 loaves of bread before every session.

He started out his routine a year ago at 245lbs at 5"8 15% BF. Today he’s 102 lbs at 5"5 and 3% BF. Rockin those ABS brah!

If you want results like his, do this routine.

23 loaves of bread?..

At least. To keep his calories in check all he eats the rest of the day is two scoops of MAG-10.

Is it at least whole grain bread?

“Errrrbody want to be a bodybuilder don’t no body want to do 154 exercises in 90 minutes, ARrrghhh but I will!!!”-Ronnie Coleman

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/1/4/1477f_ORIG-DONT_FEED_THE_TROLLS_EAT_THEM.jpg

Serially.

[quote]rundymc wrote:
That routine is pathetic. I have a friend who does 60 exercises 5 times a week. Each session is 45 min. Every set to failure, at least 8 sets an exercise. He eats 23 loaves of bread before every session.

He started out his routine a year ago at 245lbs at 5"8 15% BF. Today he’s 102 lbs at 5"5 and 3% BF. Rockin those ABS brah!

If you want results like his, do this routine.[/quote]

I lol’ed

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:
Is it at least whole grain bread?[/quote]

Chocolate butterscotch flavor.