Logo Design

I know there’s some business owners here and hopefully there’s still some graphic designers to help me with my question. I’m working on opening my clinic currently and would like a professionally done logo. I basically have what I want, it just needs to be converted to a vector image and jazzed up a little bit.

Does anyone have any experience with these online logo design companies? What was your experience, if so?

Does anyone here do or know anyone who does graphic design who may be able to help me out (not asking for free, btw).

Send an email to this guy:

mcillustration@comcast.net

He’s a good guy and has 20+ years of experience. I’m not sure what his fee would be.

I did fine art, but I have a number of graphic artists on my facebook from college who would love that sort of comission.
I wouldn’t do something like that without meeting the artist in person. A lot of them will fob you off with something that’s basically a load of circles with shit on them (Government agencies TAKE NOTE).

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

He’s a good guy and has 20+ years of experience. I’m not sure what his fee would be. [/quote]

x2 He did some work for me, great stuff, reasonable price

[quote]Scotto wrote:

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

He’s a good guy and has 20+ years of experience. I’m not sure what his fee would be. [/quote]

x2 He did some work for me, great stuff, reasonable price[/quote]

Thanks guys.