Log of Logs

So, over the past few weeks I’ve been going over the training logs forum and I find it time consuming to try to figure out what logs I want to keep up with. It’s pretty easy to scroll through and pick out familiar names, but there are some big guys that are worth keeping track of who donâ??t post much.

I wasn’t sure whether to post this here or as a log in the training logs section, but I thought it would be nice to put together a list.

Some I like:

Dove of war:

Alpha:

stormthebeach:

modi:

jpeg:

Meat:

Good idea. Seems like they’re all powerlifting logs. Anyone have any good bodybuilding logs?

All Sick

Way’s punk ass stopped his.

He will be raped.

With the exception of my name being mispelled, I like the list, and thanks for following and considering me worth putting on that list. Thats some damn good company.

Thanks for making the list DoubleDuce. Good idea and very usefull.

EDIT: Inflict, check out The Mighty Stu’s contest prep threads. Those are pure gold.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
All Sick

He will be raped.[/quote]

lol I’ll start a new one when I begin contest prep in like 8 months. It will be worth the wait :slight_smile:

So… this doesn’t work unless people post logs.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:

All Sick

lol I’ll start a new one when I begin contest prep in like 8 months. It will be worth the wait :)[/quote]

So will the rape.

The dude, Akuma.

Evan’s [ebomb’s] Training:

MattyXL’s tears in a bucket:

DixiesFinest and his buddy have a new one I like:

And Akuma just started one:

Waylander’s Old Log:

WolBarrett’s Chicken N Beer log:

That last one isn’t much of a training log but it cracks me up. And Wol’s actually a pretty big dude.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Was it a shitty beer?[/quote]

I’ve been drinking Budweiser for the past 3 weeks, so going back to Bud Ice was lacking. I also needed to dump the beer before a cop pulled up out of no where.

Don’t drink and drive at 6 in the afternoon. Even if you do it while driving in the country. State troopers show up out of no where.[/quote]

I entered this thread really hoping this wasn’t a log of your bowel movements.

NASAKYCHAIRMAN

Strong guy, seems pretty smart. He updates infrequently though.

[quote]165StateChamp wrote:
NASAKYCHAIRMAN

Strong guy, seems pretty smart. He updates infrequently though. [/quote]

Yeah, he’s a controversial guy around here, but it’s hard to argue with his bench numbers.

All Sick

lol I’ll start a new one when I begin contest prep in like 8 months. It will be worth the wait :)[/quote]

haha I just stopped because my numbers aren’t that good anymore. I was training more like a PLer when I made that log. I dunno how interested people will be in seeing my workouts now if they aren’t with a ton of weight. I’ll update it today though just because I feel like it!

So will the rape.[/quote]

All Sick

haha I just stopped because my numbers aren’t that good anymore. I was training more like a PLer when I made that log. I dunno how interested people will be in seeing my workouts now if they aren’t with a ton of weight. I’ll update it today though just because I feel like it!

[/quote]

I would be very interested. You cut a hell of a lot of weight and look awsome now for it. Knowing where your numbers went during that transformation would be very interesting/informative.

[quote]DoveofWar08 wrote:

All Sick

[/quote]

I would be very interested. You cut a hell of a lot of weight and look awsome now for it. Knowing where your numbers went during that transformation would be very interesting/informative.[/quote]

Actually seeing the correlation between weight and strength while cutting makes it more interesting, not less.

It’s not so much the cutting or my weight which is causing the lower poundages, it’s just that I train different. I really focus on the mind muscle connection and make sure the targeted muscles are doing the work as well as doing slower negatives so I can’t lift as heavy in that fashion.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]165StateChamp wrote:
NASAKYCHAIRMAN

Strong guy, seems pretty smart. He updates infrequently though. [/quote]

Yeah, he’s a controversial guy around here, but it’s hard to argue with his bench numbers.[/quote]

I really don’t understand what everyone’s issue is with him. He advertises a lot, but he’s no troll.

Waylander, your last post opens up another reason why a log from you would be of great interest. Your training methodology appears to have changed very drastically from your bulking phase to your cutting phase, and might be a bit different from both of those methods now that you are trying to add quality lean mass correct?

My chief interest here stems from the fact that I have never really trained in any manner that is even remotely similar to what you described. As such, a log of how you gage progression with those methods would be very interesting as well as informative. Such as, how does one track progress with those methods when shear poundage is not the main concern? Is it total volume, frequency, rest periods, TUT, measurements, BF tests, or some other variable? Whatever the method and form of tracking progress, you are getting some pretty good results with it, if you update thread is an accurate indicator.

I think all that we are saying is that it would be an interesting read, despite the fact that I may have made this more complicated than it really is. At this point I don’t really know as I have never done a true cut before.

I see we’re in the same boat for the most part, I guess. The rape still looms.