Log: My First T3 Cycle

anyone can post a link to Bill Roberts protocoll?

[quote]cadav wrote:
anyone can post a link to Bill Roberts protocoll?[/quote]

I think it was a part of an interview or an article.

I’m trying to find it but it’s quite hard :slight_smile:

Today i’ll do some deeper “research”

I found something going through his articles, not sure if thats the one but this one sums it up on dosages.

also here is our last discussion on T3. I just ran out of T3, appettite is supressed , hard to take in as much protein as I was on T3 but Im hoping all that gets better within a week or so. T3 got me where I wanted, visible definition on the stomach (which is v ery hard for me), at the same time Im on AAS so I actually put mass on other areas. I’ll continue eating clean, so I don’t have to fuck with the T3 again.

[quote]edk3335 wrote:
also here is our last discussion on T3. I just ran out of T3, appettite is supressed , hard to take in as much protein as I was on T3 but Im hoping all that gets better within a week or so. T3 got me where I wanted, visible definition on the stomach (which is v ery hard for me), at the same time Im on AAS so I actually put mass on other areas. I’ll continue eating clean, so I don’t have to fuck with the T3 again.

Thank you for your help.
What i want from T3 is the same… visible definition on stomach area…
by now i’m not on AAS, what are you on?

[quote]cadav wrote:

[quote]edk3335 wrote:

Thank you for your help.
What i want from T3 is the same… visible definition on stomach area…
by now i’m not on AAS, what are you on?

[/quote]

then take 12.5 mcg ED and go on a high protein low sugar low carb diet and you will get where you wanna be. I’m on ehhhhh…lets just say not fat burning compounds

LOL :slight_smile:
In the past i’ve done some nice “no fat burning cycle” :wink:
by now i’m a bit higher on T3 dose… 80mcg.
However i plan to stick at this doses for the next 10 days, then slowly go down to 20 and stay there for a while.

Diet is high protein, low carbo (and high fat) with a strong cal deficit.
I’m at the 3rd week and bw is -13lbs. Nice.
in the next month i’ll plan to put in some AAS…

Be cautious when running T3. A few months back I was running it at around 65mcg/day and had to go to emerg. Resting heart rate was 120 for a week prior to thus and took a few weeks to return to normal while tapering the dose. Had an ECG done and my R wave was through the roof. TSH was nonexistent, but returned to normal shortly after. And I have run T3 multiple times before at higher dosages.

Good luck with the T3. You don’t need it for abs or to get to single digit bodyfat.

[quote]thetruepitbull wrote:
Be cautious when running T3. A few months back I was running it at around 65mcg/day and had to go to emerg. Resting heart rate was 120 for a week prior to thus and took a few weeks to return to normal while tapering the dose. Had an ECG done and my R wave was through the roof. TSH was nonexistent, but returned to normal shortly after. And I have run T3 multiple times before at higher dosages.

Good luck with the T3. You don’t need it for abs or to get to single digit bodyfat.[/quote]

NO SHIT!? I have never heard of such , I would say extreme side effect with T3, most I was ever worried about was bone density/wasting

normal resting heart rate is 60-80bmp

Good luck with the T3. You don’t need it for abs or to get to single digit bodyfat.[/quote]

not if you get your ab muscles big enough :wink:

we’ve all seen the guys with tiny little llines that resemble a six pack, but they looked rather malnutritioned rather then built in image of odonus himself lol

Yea my normal resting HR is 65 to 75. this was a shitty incidence. Took T3 again a fee months later precontest but did not even go high with dosage.

I felt absolutely freezing all the time. Went on T3 for the final 3 weeks at 25mcg/day and temp returned to somewhat normal.

All I suggest is monitor HR and BP as you run T3.

my rest HR is around 75. T3 doesn’t put it higher… only when i put in also clen i get a running heart rate

Yea my normal resting HR is 65 to 75. this was a shitty incidence. Took T3 again a fee months later precontest but did not even go high with dosage.

I felt absolutely freezing all the time. Went on T3 for the final 3 weeks at 25mcg/day and temp returned to somewhat normal.

All I suggest is monitor HR and BP as you run T3.[/quote]

someone put cocaine in your shit bro! hahahahah

gotta kid sometime. srry

Today i’ll add ICYPLEX (0.5ml/ED)… just to see if it helps with stubborn fat on my love handles

[quote]cadav wrote:
Today i’ll add ICYPLEX (0.5ml/ED)… just to see if it helps with stubborn fat on my love handles[/quote]

for me to see abs I had to go down to 1500 cals a day made of 200g of protein. u might be a similar type. its fucking hard. get calorie balance tracker from download.com

I’m a fat bastard :D.
I’m 33 and at 26 i was 105kg of pure FAT. I started training and drop to a fat-skinny 80kg. Then PL-style training and bodybuilding help me.

But i really have a lot of acient fat on my waist :wink:

now i’m near 1500cal too…

STAT UPDATE
bw=92 (-6kg)

I start tapering down Friday… i’m @40/ED for a couple of day. Then 20…