T Nation

Log for Hazzam

First log ever. been training for about 2 years and currently progress has stalled so switching back to what worked before which is a lot of volume.

stats:
weight: 80kgs/176lbs
height: 188cm/6'3"
bodyfat: ~9%

dont really record my lifts so hoping to put on some size to compete in teens next year. pretty much a hard gainer legs 2moro so ill keep you guys posted.

so day one and I've had my breakfast 4eggs scrambled on multigrain bread with cup of oats after that. weight gainer before I head out to uni, do a couple of classes then eat again. taking a pretty relaxed approach to diet solid meals are whatever at the moment just making sure i get a good amount of macros. will post again with training later as i said yesterday legs today I am in no way strong so dont judge haha

Legs today was hard not feeling the best and as i said im not the strongest dude out there.
Legs:
Squats:
2 wu w/ bar
10x1pps
10x1pps
10x1.5pps
10x2pps
10x2pps
HS Leg press:
not used to sled so this bitch was heavy
10x6pps
10x6pps
10x7pps
10x7pps (pretty sure the last 5 reps were half reps oh well haha)
Lunges:
45lb bar walking 20m and back for 3 sets
lying hammy curls:
forget the weight i used but it was four sets of hell haha
SLD:
1ppsx10x4 (got out 6 reps on last set)
good leg day girlfriend had to help me up stairs at home shoulders 2moro downing casein shake and zma and hit the hay

woke up with swollen tonsils! crap tastic! gunna take it easy on shoulders today but Im starting antibiotics today witch should help will keep yall posted

so got worse throughout the day but still managed to train.
DB press:
10kg x15
12.5x12
17.5x10
20x8
25x6
Hs press: (get a huge burn in the ant. delt. for these)
10kg x20
15x15
20x15
20x12
Lateral raises: worked up the rack for one set of hell made my way from 2kgs-15kgs
Rear delt raises:
5kgsx10
10kgsx10
12.5kgsx10
12.5kgsx8
finished with face pulls till failure for three sets on trx bands