Calories: 2582

Fat:68g 615 25%
Sat:8g 73 3%
Poly:18g 166 7%
Mono:14g 122 5%

Carbs:251g 897 37%
Fiber:27g 0 0%

Protein:231g 923 38%

A very good day. Training went well again after a few bad workouts so I’m very happy about that. Did some chest presses and added some curls and tricep isolated work at the end of the workout. Good workout because I pushed my self and made the most out of it even though I was weaker than last week on my lifts.

After lifting I went to a 4th of July BBQ but came home before heading to the feast to eat so I woulnd’t be hungry. There was cake, arepas( Colombian cousine which is made of corn flower and cheese) and some other things BUT I wasn’ temepted and just brushed it off. Ok ok the chocolate cake was a little tempting :P.

Just curious why you are logging your food (obviously somewhere else and copying it here) and not your training… this is the Training Log forum

07/04/08

CARB MEAL

After I came home from the BBQ I decided it was time to have some carbs as training was taking a toll and also wanted some oatmeal. I ate at maintenance calories and my carb meal was made up of:

200G Carbs
18G Fiber

NET CARBS: 182G

So that is about 1gram of carbs per pound of body weight(just slightly more).

My carb sources were:
1.a whole wheat tortilla with egg whites tomatoes onions ,fat-free cheese and half an apple(91g) on the side.

2.1 cup of oatmeal with 2 cups of Hood low carb white milk, 122 grams of raisins and 4 packeges of splenda.

Everything tasted great :P.

[quote]gabex wrote:
Just curious why you are logging your food (obviously somewhere else and copying it here) and not your training… this is the Training Log forum[/quote]

Just curious why you are asking me this question when the tittle speaks for it self. Not concerned about training as I have that down pretty well.

I realize this is the training log forum.

Today

Calories:2021

Fat: 92g 827 45%
Sat: 19g 168 9%
Poly:29g 260 14%
Mono:21g 189 10%

Carbs:67g 182 10%
Fiber:22g 0 0%

Protein:203g 813 45%

Today I trained legs. The carb meal did it’s job as my workout was great. Got some gloves for the dead-lifts because my hands were destroyed. I was able to get up to 250-260x8(not sure how much the bar weights) which is a new max for me so it was very satisfying.

Kept my carbs under 50 grams today and ate enough protein and fat. Overall it was a great day both diet and training wise.

In addition to food intake I am taking 2 liters - 1 gallon of water per day(sometimes more than a gallon)

[quote]DragnCarry wrote:
ronaldo7 wrote:

I actually changed my mind and will be doing a squats/dead-lifts , presses and some upper back work. Squats and dead-lifts, upper back one day and presses another day. I’m shooting for 4-5 days a week in the gym.

I’m pretty sure if you hit those exercises hard you’ll gain more muscle and lose more fat than if you split it down further. You can always isolate a bit more when you’re looking ripped!

[/quote]

Ripped…I remember those days. Yea I did that yesterday towards the end of my workout by doing some isolated work for the biceps and triceps

[quote]ronaldo7 wrote:
gabex wrote:
Just curious why you are logging your food (obviously somewhere else and copying it here) and not your training… this is the Training Log forum

Just curious why you are asking me this question when the tittle speaks for it self. Not concerned about training as I have that down pretty well.

I realize this is the training log forum.[/quote]

Oh.,. I didn’t realize that being 5’11 AND 155 on this site would be considered ‘having training down’. ok. Carry on.

Uunsubscribed

[quote]gabex wrote:
ronaldo7 wrote:
gabex wrote:

I realize this is the training log forum.

Oh.,. I didn’t realize that being 5’11 AND 155 on this site would be considered ‘having training down’. ok. Carry on.

Uunsubscribed[/quote]

What does my weight have to do with anything when talking about training??..obviously weighing more has to be done by eating enough to grow but why do I even have to say this?. If you have nothing good to say, stay the fuck out of my log.

Why do you have a pic of Arnold? do you think your methods will develop a body any other than a cross country runner?

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
why do you have a pic of Arnold? do you think your methods will develop a body any other than a cross country runner?[/quote]

Who knows it could be that I like the picture…hard to figure out.

Look if you are here to leave negative comments please stay out of the log. I want to start building muscle from a good bodyfat percentage and thats my choice…if you don’t like it then thats fine but stay out of my log. Thanks.

[quote]ronaldo7 wrote:

Look if you are here to leave negative comments please stay out of the log. I want to start building muscle from a good bodyfat percentage and thats my choice…if you don’t like it then thats fine but stay out of my log. Thanks.[/quote]

If you think that 12-15% bf isnt a good bodyfat %, then you need some help. You are a far cry from obese or even remotely pudgy at 12-15%.

Good luck then, keep spinning those wheels. And keep eating 1200 cals/day :rolleyes:

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
ronaldo7 wrote:

Look if you are here to leave negative comments please stay out of the log. I want to start building muscle from a good bodyfat percentage and thats my choice…if you don’t like it then thats fine but stay out of my log. Thanks.

If you think that 12-15% bf isnt a good bodyfat %, then you need some help. You are a far cry from obese or even remotely pudgy at 12-15%.[/quote]
I am trying to get back into it. I have been binging for almost 5 months…every week until now…havent binged in almost 3 weeks which is great for me. I want to do this just to regain control of my diet and my self. This won’t take more than 3 months heck with my progress so far I think it will take much less than that.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
Good luck then, keep spinning those wheels. And keep eating 1200 cals/day :rolleyes:[/quote]

The thing is, some days thats how much I get…I’m not trying to get 1200 calories per day but it just happens because of the time I wake up ut it happens very seldom. I’m just going by how my body feels.

If I am hungry I eat and when 3 hours have past after my last meal then I eat weather I’m hungry or not(usually I’m hungry or start to get hungry by then).

[quote]ronaldo7 wrote:
I have tryed dieting but always went back to binging after a week. Today I start again with a ketogenic aproach. My weight was 186 lbs this morning. My goal is to be down 20-30 lbs in 3 months. I know it sounds like alot but this is the ideal weight for my sport(soccer). From there I will gain weight but the right way not all fat like I did from binge eating. [/quote]

Perhaps you would be more suited to post up on a strength and conditioning site rather than one that focuses on building muscle.

Soccer forums are out there, and you won’t get much help here since I’d say there are not many people here training for soccer through bodybuilding.

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=2305084&pageNo=0

Just thought I’d share that an entire t-cell alpha thread has been devoted to you.

You may not realize it, but we’re really trying to help.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

You may not realize it, but we’re really trying to help.[/quote]

Yup.

Someday you will look back and regret this time you are wasting by eating this way.

[quote]
Rockscar wrote…
Perhaps you would be more suited to post up on a strength and conditioning site rather than one that focuses on building muscle.

Soccer forums are out there, and you won’t get much help here since I’d say there are not many people here training for soccer through bodybuilding. [/quote]

Na, na, na, na. Hey, hey, hey. Goodbye…

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=2305084&pageNo=0

Just thought I’d share that an entire t-cell alpha thread has been devoted to you.

You may not realize it, but we’re really trying to help.[/quote]

Thanks for that link.

I don’t know if it was coincidence but today I was thinking about my goals and how sometime I can be so counterproductive. I realized that the only reason why I want to drop down to that weight is because it was probably when I was in the best shape of my life which are the picture on my profile. I would love to start building a base from that weight(155lbs) but today it just hit me like it has hit me for a few times.

See I always seem to go in a circle, most of the time because of binging. I decide to go on a mass phase and boom a binge. After the binging, all I feel like doing is “cutting” to the weight I was at my best shape which was 155 or so. Then I never get to 155lbs because I just get bored of lifting the same weak weights and no progress at the gym, sure I feel better with my body but after two weeks or so I just either binge or try to go on a gaining phase and every time that happend I feel like I can’t accomplish my “goal”.

I also tried to gain a few months back and was eating and doing great but an injury killed my progress and had to stop lifting for a while. Anyways it seems like for the last months I have been going in a circle for one reason or the other. Right now I don’t have any definition(maybe a little) in the stomach and again I am not really crazy about “hot abz” because I’ve had them before.

I am one of those people who likes everything to be perfect hence the counting of every food. Sometimes I even count my water to see how many calories I burned drinking it…J.K :P.

Today I was thinking about “cutting” for two more weeks and then start eating at maintenance to finally start a mass phase but after reading that threat I am just thinking about diving right into some muscle building but feel like if I do that I have once again failed to accomplish my primary goal.