Locker Room Starer

Here’s a thread I never thought I’d start.

I switched gyms in January. All is well in the gym. Except at least once per month over the last 5 months, my workout schedule syncs up with a disgusting, obese locker room starer. I’m a straight male who has never had this problem. I’ve done the locker room shower thing before many times. I hate leaving the gym without a shower.

This bothers the hell out of me. It happened just yesterday… except this time I was on the cusp of saying something to him. I’m done showering, he’s standing there being obese, but instead of dropping my towel and changing, I stare at the TV while watching him staring at me with my peripheral vision. He never let his face face away from me. It’s ALMOST like he’s afraid of me looking at him (insecurity about obesity), but his methods fail.

I don’t give a shit about anyone else and if anyone has ever looked at me on purpose in the locker room, I’ve never noticed. Except now. And I hate this obese sonofabitch.

Not bragging that someone stares at me either, I’m average strength and still carry quite a bit of fat.

You and Joe Rogan should hang out.

I hate Joe Rogan!

[quote]msd0060 wrote:
I love Joe Rogan![/quote]

Fixed.

^^great song in the back

I was just admiring your low BF% bro, chill out. And I’m not obese, I’m just in the middle of a 3 year bulk phase.

I had the same issue last summer at 24 hour fitness when I was back at home and needed a gym… I posted about it in another thread a while back… Basically there was this gay guy that would stalk me, and I don’t know how but regardless of when I would go to the gym he would be there.

He would just stare at me or follow me into the restroom and stand right next to me etc… it was ridiculous. He watched me sleep in my car once outside of the gym… imagine waking up to a guy standing outside your car just looking at you.

Another time after a squat set I had to go to the restroom so I had to go all the way back to the locker room and he stopped whatever he had been doing and followed me in… this time he didn’t come to the urinal but just watched from the corner…

Basically I know what you’re saying… it gets annoying.

^ that is some creepy shit right there.

That’s nothing. I used to work out at a Jewish YMHA in Philly years ago. It was a predominantly gay facility… however I wasn’t aware of that fact until almost a year later. A friend asked me if I ever noticed a handful of guys following me to the locker room after my workouts.

Fortunately for me, I never showered there, but would always exit the place through the locker room, only to go home and shower.

I hope someone does a parody of this.

Would it change anything if he was good looking?

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:
I hope someone does a parody of this.[/quote]

Serially? Ok I will. Oh wait I already did nevermind.

V

[quote]msd0060 wrote:
Here’s a thread I never thought I’d start.

I switched gyms in January. All is well in the gym. Except at least once per month over the last 5 months, my workout schedule syncs up with a disgusting, obese locker room starer. I’m a straight male who has never had this problem. I’ve done the locker room shower thing before many times. I hate leaving the gym without a shower.

This bothers the hell out of me. It happened just yesterday… except this time I was on the cusp of saying something to him. I’m done showering, he’s standing there being obese, but instead of dropping my towel and changing, I stare at the TV while watching him staring at me with my peripheral vision. He never let his face face away from me. It’s ALMOST like he’s afraid of me looking at him (insecurity about obesity), but his methods fail.

I don’t give a shit about anyone else and if anyone has ever looked at me on purpose in the locker room, I’ve never noticed. Except now. And I hate this obese sonofabitch.

Not bragging that someone stares at me either, I’m average strength and still carry quite a bit of fat. [/quote]

Hey sweetie, I’m not following you but I noticed your post here. I was only staring because I thought you’d make a great dancer like myself. Let me know if you’d like some private tango lessons.