Lock Her Up! Lock Her Up!

1 Like

ā€œAn exchangeā€¦ discussing US presidential candidate Hillary clintonā€™s approval of a plan concerning US Presidential candidate Donald Trump and Russian hackers hampering US elections as a means of distracting the public from her use of a private email serverā€ - FROM THE FUCKING CIA FILE!!!

Holy hell, iā€™ve been waiting for some of her shit to start stinking

EDIT:
This whole classified info subject for Clinton has been a sore subject for me tbh. If I did any of the shit sheā€™s done, iā€™d be in jail for 10+ years. I do mean this quite literally.

I find it strange that other news outlets are downplaying this. The evidence is literally right there, and yet MSNBC is saying that this isnā€™t that big of a deal.
But if Trump had done thisā€¦
^Not a Trumper, just a guy who believes in conservative values

I donā€™tā€¦its the typical liberal news media, if it doesnā€™t fit their narrative they donā€™t report on it

number one reason why their ratings are in the tank

buncha hypocrites and people are srarting to see right thru itā€¦just like they are seeing right thru the mask mandates being imposed on kids

FIFY.

What surprises me is that they donā€™t see this. Like if you know that American distrust in the media is at an all time high - why wouldnā€™t you want to capitalize on the opportunity to be the only trustworthy news source?

Maybe Iā€™m just speaking in the long lost language of common sense.

1 Like

NOTHING. WILL. HAPPEN.

Mark my words

1 Like

If she even gets to the point of going to court, the judge will commit suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head twice.

2 Likes

Donā€™t need fixing

Yeah, but this is a massive story. The right is going to go nuts. And Durham is just getting started. So we will see, maybe the some in the media get prosecuted. It would do my heart good.
But, itā€™s going to get worse before it gets better. The democrats in full panic are going to act out and use every apparatus they have available.

1 Like

Totally agree

Because nothing happens to any of them, democrat or republican.

Trump was impeached twice. One of which was for almost exactly what hillary clinton did to trump.
Trumpā€™s political allies were targetted by the FBI repeatedly, and some of whom saw jail time for overstated charges.

Do tell more about how neither side is ever held accountable though.

ā€˜Wokeā€™ used to be equivalent to having oneā€™s eyes opened (metaphorically). Now it means only seeing what you want to see. Yall went full circle back into retardation

1 Like

Exactly

These politicians rarely suffer consequences

Reagan, Iran contra, Granada, Beirut.

GWB and his cohorts who lied about wmds in order to invade Iraq.

Sooo did trump go jail? No? So, why would Clinton? FFS trump tried to overthrow a democratic election and he is STILL leading the republican party!

Hence, neither side is held accountable. Sure some lackies on either side will be slaughtered as sacrificial lambs to appease the bloodthirsty from across the aisle, but the folks in charge get a slap on the wrist and continue on.

Conservatives used to be grifted by evangelical pastors. But in the last decade or so they have been grifted (with equal fervor) by this Idiocracy brand of sociopolitics, headlined by trump.

She spied on a sitting president. That is illegal. This isnā€™t complicated subject matter, for most people.

1 Like

Try to keep up pattycakes. We are saying the big dogs never get taken down, not that they donā€™t get caught doing illegal things.

I donā€™t like the war, but this statement has always confused me. Our intelligence (and most of the rest of the world) believed they had them. They were wrong. And you could say they oversold, but being wrong isnā€™t lying.