Location is everything

the great state of MAINE

Hey Jason…where in Austin do you live? I moved to Dallas from there a year and a half ago. I can not wait for the move back. Dallas is great and all, but there’s no place like Austin…

I’m from Allentown, PA, about 45 minutes north of Philly.

Who is Mirko Filipovic? Our last names are nearly identical.

Denver, CO

California…the state of confusion. And high taxes, obnoxious people, high crime, horrible drivers and beautiful babes. The last one is the only reason I am still here. Nah, I like the the beach also, oh yeah, babes there too. Of course my dream would be living in Maui.

Kirk,I know them.They’re both fantastic fighters and althought Branko is pretty much out of competition,Mirko is becoming major force in his sport. I’ve seen Mirko fight just recently(here in Zagreb),and he is really in great shape. I am certain that this year’s K1 tournament will be even more successful for him than the last one(he was second then).

Wow, Alot of PA representitives. Im originally from Lansdale (just outside philly, PA) but have lived and trained in Lock Haven (central PA), Pittsburgh ¶, Miami Beach (FL), Ocean City (NJ), Ann Arbor (MI), and now am here in London (ON,CA). When you say where you’re from, it would be cool to see where you train.

Mississippi

Ames, IA

Camrose, Alberta, Canada… the most non-bodybuilding, pro feminist, anti-testosterone senior citizen retirement home of a city you could ever find!

Chicago, IL

Bloomington, IN…I train at the Iron Pit.

The windy city. Chicago, IL

NK, I’m up here at CSU in Fort Collins, CO as well. Were are you at in FC.

Hey John, I went that route of Ic lites and talkin bout them there stillers. But got over it. (snicker). Thats some nasty beer. I used to train at ccac in west mifflin cause the price was right. I also did some of the ballys thing but that was a joke. I have never heard of this exercise warehouse, if the price is cool I may consider it. It does get boring working out by myself, but the best thing is I don’t have to watch them old fatass ladies pumping there flab on a stationary bike, or one of them there trainers (another snicker) telling me that I need to workout my complete body each session 4x a week and use the treadmill and stationary bike the other nites. I would welcome some competent folks who know what they are doing and don’t complain if I do a jerry telle or something. Thanks for the info. lifelong dedicated to the iron.
Bob

ekul, i live in north central austin (around the northridge campus), but workout @ the world gym in lincoln village. when are you coming back dude?

Well, I’m waaaaaay out here in (drumroll, please) Japan! Specifically, Hiroshima. Don’t guess that too many of you guys get out here, but if you do, drop me a line and I’ll bring you over to a hard-core gym. (Yes, there actually are a few.) It’s kinda small, but, y’know . . .

berkeley, ca

Los Angeles Ca, anyone want to train?

Long Island, New York.