Local Vet Recommendation

For beginner Cycle recommended from a vet in town just thought i’d get some input

Week 1-8: Winstrol @ 10mg ed (pyramiding tho up to 30mg and down again)
Week 1-6: Test E @ 500mg/week
Week 8-12: PCT of nolva @ 40/40/20/20

ignore this tread its a mistake.

Did someone actually suggest that cycle to you?

Ya i didnt wanna say anything on the spot to them but after i realized how rediculous it is considering it usually takes test about 3-5 weeks just to kick in

On a different note tho i got a friend 6’ 0’’ around 190 lbs. been lifting for some years played football has his diet in check and what not but now is considering aas, was wondering if i could get some input on a nice beginner cycle he wants to start up with me when i start my test e/dbol but doesnt wanna run that,

Ive brought up other possible cycles but i know i can get some good things outta this forum just seeing if i could get some info on an alternative cycle for him to run. he’d like to get some size and keep a fair amount of it as well as avoid bloating, any help is greatly appreciated.

I don’t think too many guys will advocate a cycle without testosterone as the base. Avoiding alot of the bloat is simple enough if he adds in some Arimidex. I’d suggest something like this:

Weeks 1-10 (or 12) Test Enanthate 500mgs per week.

Weeks 1-6 Winstrol 50mgs per day.

Weeks 1-10 Arimidex 0.5mgs per day.

I think that’s a good beginner cycle. He also shouldn’t have much bloat with this.