T Nation

LL Cool J's Book

http://www.llcooljsplatinumbody.com/uof/llcooljsplatinumbody/index.html

He’ll probably have better sales than Tae Bo.

My god, his lats are smaller than mine. Most lightbulbs I’ve seen have at least some taper.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
He’ll probably have better sales than Tae Bo.[/quote]

But Billy Blanks is more buff than LL, and could kick his butt without breakin’ a sweat…(LL looks like those guys from the “Thug Workout” in the ad)…

[quote]wfifer wrote:
My god, his lats are smaller than mine. Most lightbulbs I’ve seen have at least some taper. [/quote]

He used to be bigger…before he went on an extreme dieting phase and lost all of his muscle. He was on one episode of “House” (the medical drama) and he looked nearly emaciated compared to where he was. It may be getting him more roles but you would think he wouldn’t be so quick to lose it.

He’ll probably have better sales than Tae Bo.[/quote]

It’s ok as long as he dosn’t try to make me eat Subway!

[quote]Blacksnake wrote:
Professor X wrote:
He’ll probably have better sales than Tae Bo.

But Billy Blanks is more buff than LL, and could kick his butt without breakin’ a sweat…[/quote]

You obviously didn’t see SWAT, Deke rules!!!

wfifer wrote:
My god, his lats are smaller than mine. Most lightbulbs I’ve seen have at least some taper.

He used to be bigger…before he went on an extreme dieting phase and lost all of his muscle. He was on one episode of “House” (the medical drama) and he looked nearly emaciated compared to where he was. It may be getting him more roles but you would think he wouldn’t be so quick to lose it.[/quote]
You are forgetting the pressure by the Hollywood moneymen to not have their “actors” intimidate the normals (read:Ticket buying/ass in seats crowd) by carrying “too much” muscle, these elitists think that is only for the people who watch pro wrestling…

Not much different (in their minds) than the girls choosing sizes for boob jobs (“stripper sized” vs. “tastefully enhanced”)…The Ryan Reynolds/“Blade” thing was an anomaly IMHO, he gave up lifting/dieting as soon as the project was over as being too much hassle…