T Nation

Lixy's Training Routine

Lixy,

This is NOT a flame. I’m simply curious, as are most of us here in the Politics Forum, as to your training routine. For ex, I follow OLAD (being near the end of our school year) with HIIT 3 or 4 days per week. Can you share with us?

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Lixy,

This is NOT a flame. I’m simply curious, as are most of us here in the Politics Forum, as to your training routine. For ex, I follow OLAD (being near the end of our school year) with HIIT 3 or 4 days per week. Can you share with us?
[/quote]

Since the US is occupying Iraq, lixy has had to find a new place to train.

[quote]lucasa wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Lixy,

Since the US is occupying Iraq, lixy has had to find a new place to train.[/quote]

I think I saw a video of him doing monkeybars with a mask on.

His training involves quickly strapping something to himself and pushing a button(he hopes every time it is the time they decide to put the bomb on).

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Lixy,

[/quote]

Right now lixy is dancing as his handlers shoot near his feet.

I think that’s been his exercise lately.

He hasn’t been able to convince us and he’s now jumping up and down.

JeffR

You guys are screwed up. And this thread is wrong to it’s core.

Lixy has told us time and again that he is a PACIFIST! Thus you are all wrong because he would never:

1. Be in Iraq supporting insurgents and terrorists when he can sit in Sweden and denounce America and Israel from the safety of his keyboard.

2. He wouldn’t waste his time lifting heavy stuff, since that runs the risk of increasing his testosterone level, which might make him aggressive - which might cause him to attempt to impose his will upon another living thing, thus violating his pacifist beliefs.

Get it straight, and stop trying to sully Lixy’s good name.

And some guys wonder why there is a lack of sane and intelligent liberal posters here - I guess they just adapt to the ever decreasing common denominator.

Damn, I’ll say it - I miss ZEB.

:frowning: Makkun

PS: TSB

[quote]makkun wrote:
And some guys wonder why there is a lack of sane and intelligent liberal posters here - I guess they just adapt to the ever decreasing common denominator.

Damn, I’ll say it - I miss ZEB.

:frowning: Makkun

PS: TSB[/quote]

Hey, makkun,

It’s been a long time.

Are you seriously going to contend that lixy is a sane, liberal?

Further, have you been reading petey and bradley’s posts?

We are all just joking with lixy.

The other side is very serious.

Please don’t blame the Good Guys if they fight back.

JeffR

Everyone here trains, I’d guess, and does the P & WI for amusement. I’m simply curious if Lixy is like-minded .

Lixy said that he is going to Sudan “to see what is going on there for myself”. I am sure that he will get some training tips from the Janjaweed

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Lixy,

[/quote]

Cool! Second thread with my name on it. Too bad it’s always HH who starts them.

I don’t know what my training routine has to do with “Politics and world issues” but here it goes: I do a slight variation of Chad’s full body routine every other day. You might wanna read this thread.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1538537

I do no cardio 'cause I’m very vascular. I consider myself a n00b, but have been catching up very fast thanks to all the great info around here. After only a few months at the gym, people (of course, what I mean is chicks) can already tell I workout. ProfX would probably consider me a skinny chicken at 1.87m at 88Kgs.

Anyhow, I use the following program and am packing meat by the day.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=508031&pageNo=0

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Lixy,

[/quote]

If this isn’t a flame then why is it in the politics forum?

Zap…you want to preach to us some more about trolls?

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Lixy,

Zap…you want to preach to us some more about trolls?[/quote]

I have already called out HH as a troll but I could not resist making a crack on Lixy anyway.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
I have already called out HH as a troll but I could not resist making a crack on Lixy anyway.
[/quote]
…so then you are a hypocrite.

[quote]lixy wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Lixy,

Cool! Second thread with my name on it. Too bad it’s always HH who starts them.

I don’t know what my training routine has to do with “Politics and world issues” but here it goes: I do a slight variation of Chad’s full body routine every other day. You might wanna read this thread.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1538537

I do no cardio 'cause I’m very vascular. I consider myself a n00b, but have been catching up very fast thanks to all the great info around here. After only a few months at the gym, people (of course, what I mean is chicks) can already tell I workout. ProfX would probably consider me a skinny chicken at 1.87m at 88Kgs.

Anyhow, I use the following program and am packing meat by the day.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=508031&pageNo=0[/quote]

“After only a few months at the gym, people (of course, what I mean is chicks) can already tell I workout.”
-lixy

HAHAHAHAHAHA LOL x 1000!

“I do no cardio 'cause I’m very vascular.”- lixy

Stop it! I can’t quit laughing, it hurts! Please stop it, that’s enough!

“Anyhow, I use the following program and am packing meat by the day.”-lixy

I’ll bet your packing meat during the day, I figured you for that type!

Please take this all in fun, I just couldn’t help myself lixy!

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Lixy,

[/quote]

It WAS in the BB section before being moved here. And it wasn’t intended as a flame — Lixy is a regular here now, so why not ask him this? Ahhh…it should have been a PM. Forgive me.

HH. This is a low blow. Lixy has actually had some posts outside this forum on diet and training.

We are all here to better our size and strength.

He has his views and so do we. If we are to diparage him, let’s do it through debate on political and social issues.

While I think his views are askew from ours, we all need to realize our way is not the way of the world.

Bringing up his training is very smallish of you.

Lixy, this is probably the only support post you’ll ever get from me, so cherish it!!!

Come on folks…Creating a topic inviting the bashing of a forum member is just not right in my opinion. I think lixy is wrong 99.9% time and I am more them happy to torch him or who ever else when they make scathing accusations and offenses to my beliefs, but I am not for creating an forum for attack on a particular person just cause we (or I) don’t agree.

I know the original post isn’t necessary inviting attack, but it will. Ask him about his routines in the “BodyBuilding Forum”.

Let the thread die, please.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Lixy,

It WAS in the BB section before being moved here. And it wasn’t intended as a flame — Lixy is a regular here now, so why not ask him this? Ahhh…it should have been a PM. Forgive me.[/quote]

I take full credit HH. You distinctly said it wasn’t a flame and my comment, made mostly in jest, is pretty inflammatory. It’s a penchant and I try to repress it but sometimes people toss the ball real slow, high, and outside.