Living with a Crazy Person

Escalation of violence against a crazy person…or confronting them may cause them to push things further.

Next time he does anything remotely violent/questionable (machete behind you, or holding a hammer, etc), talk to your landlord, tell your room mates, and get the police involved by either getting a restraining order or just filing a report so they have something on hand if ever something were to happen.

[quote]legendaryblaze wrote:
Escalation of violence against a crazy person…or confronting them may cause them to push things further.

Next time he does anything remotely violent/questionable (machete behind you, or holding a hammer, etc), talk to your landlord, tell your room mates, and get the police involved by either getting a restraining order or just filing a report so they have something on hand if ever something were to happen.[/quote]

Yes, make sure the police know who to look at when you turn up missing.

How did that all potato diet end up working out for you btw?

[quote]xXSeraphimXx wrote:

[quote]thethirdruffian wrote:
Not sure that this is helpful, but it is obvious to me that the reason he’s being a little bitch is he wants to bang your girlfriend and is jealous of you.

You can either prod him into action so you can kill or beat him legally/morally or leave as soon as possible, while minimizing contact until you leave.

No way to salvage this.[/quote]

Perhaps, but unlikely. While it is PC to believe there are lots of homosexual people, the few real studies show incidence of homosexuality are about 1.7-2% of the population. So it’s 98% sure that the douche is in love with the girl.

Plus, I’ve had gay men crush on me before.

They act highly subservient or pushy, at most, seldom passive-aggressive crap like this douche. Douchiness of this variety is a white-knighter gone wrong phenomina.

Why his girlfriend? Maybe he is in love with him. Maybe PG led him on. Sounds to me like this PG guy is a reeaal jerk.

Seriously though just move out.[/quote]

This is in the Uk right?

Next time you have him behind you with a weapon simply overpower him and gut him with it. You might get a few years but dont go crazy, hit him once or slice it up him.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

[quote]pgtips wrote:
I’m not scared of him…[/quote]

It sounds like you should be.

[/quote]

x2, unless Op has eyes in the back of his head or sleeps with his eyes open.
[/quote]

AND has the hand to hand combat skills of Mr. Fucking Miagi AND the pistol drawing/shooting skills of your average Texan.