Living with 3 Girls Next Semester

I greatly preferred my female housemates over my male ones.

At least the women I’ve shared houses with actually cleaned up after themselves…

[quote]tsantos wrote:

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
I can answer specific questions that you might have… I lived with 4 girls a couple years ago[/quote]

How many times did they accuse you of rape?
[/quote]

0 times

but I did have one of them tell me she was going to take my virginity :confused:

wasn’t sure whether I should have taken it as a threat or not.

[quote]tsantos wrote:

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
I can answer specific questions that you might have… I lived with 4 girls a couple years ago[/quote]

How many times did they accuse you of rape?
[/quote]
They each did once, so all four of them do not exist.

[quote]magick wrote:
I greatly preferred my female housemates over my male ones.

At least the women I’ve shared houses with actually cleaned up after themselves…[/quote]

Totally agreed. I’ve had a zillion different roommates over the past decade and the greatest living arrangements have always been mixed gender–having that balance has been so much fun. Currently living me and two women and that’s great too. House is always clean. We’ve all became great friends, no problems having dinner together, going out and grabbing beers together, ect. ect. Haven’t ran into any problems ever that I wouldn’t have encountered living with guys. Respect gets respect in any shared living situation, regardless of gender. Remember that and you should be fine.

Living with women for extended periods of time has also granted me an intimate insight into the female mind. Such a natural absorption of knowledge and glimpse into their inner workings. Priceless type stuff. My personal relationships with women have benefited immensely from this understanding. Friendships, dating, long-term relationships, all of it. Many men’s lives stand to be greatly enhanced by experiencing a living situation such as this at least once in their live, IMO.

[quote]magick wrote:
At least the women I’ve shared houses with actually cleaned up after themselves…[/quote]
Don’t expect this to be too common, OP.

Be prepared for lots of long hair in the tub.

Funny enough it wasn’t until AFTER I moved out of a house with a girl that we started to hook up.

I found the secret of happily living with lots of women was to feign early deafness.

Maybe get a hearing aid and pretend it is not working.

I had one for a while after an unpleasant event caused some temporary deafness, and used it way after my hearing got better. I think the batteries had been dead for over a year.

[quote]tsantos wrote:
You should definitely try sleep with each of them. What could possibly go wrong? [/quote]

QFT

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:
I found the secret of happily living with lots of women was to feign early deafness.

I had one for a while after an unpleasant event caused some temporary deafness, and used it way after my hearing got better. I think the batteries had been dead for over a year.[/quote]

lmao.

Keep the place stocked with all sorts of alcohol at all times.

I see potential for the real life story Risky Business 2 would be based on here.

Don’t disappoint us OP!

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
Don’t expect this to be too common, OP.[/quote]

Probably true. I’ve had some terrible male housemates, so the comparison isn’t probably a good one in my case.

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

I had one for a while after an unpleasant event caused some temporary deafness, and used it way after my hearing got better. I think the batteries had been dead for over a year.[/quote]

I prefer the earbud headphones worn at all times. I listen to music, or just run the cord into my pocket not plugged into anything. Bob my head a little bit and pretend to mouth lyrics sometimes, it always works

I recently spent almost two years living with three women, the first being several years older than me and her two college-aged daughters.

No, I did not schtoop any of them. While attractive, I was more concerned about having a quiet living situation.

Things you can expect:

• One of them will be the artistry type, you will be able to talk with them about anything, but don’t have any other overall expectations.

• One of them will be the high-energy type, you’ll rarely see them, but when you do it will be like a whirlwind.

• One of them will disappear for weeks at a time, them come back and complain that the home was not cleaned to their exact specifications. Expect a lot of angst from this one.

• The third will have a BF stay over just often enough to affect the cleanliness of the place, but not enough for you to demand they start paying rent.

Tips:

• No matter how much you clean, it won’t be enough.

• Turn down all offers to share their food, even if you allow them to try yours.

• Keep your overall footprint in common areas to a minimum.

• When it comes time to leave, it won’t be pretty no matter what. Your best bet at that point is to take the quiet high road and get out of Dodge ASAP.

Live with 3 women are you crazy?

I’d have to be broke as joke or have a charlie sheen living situation!!!

Most women don’t want to live with three other women. Trust me I saw it on Oprah.

It really depends on the women. I know plenty of chill…well, ok, I know a few chill girls that are easy to live with. Yet, unfortunately, most of them are not.

Learn to cook. Not just for that situation, but for yourself in general

Do not, I repeat…DO NOT fuck any of them. Tomorrow will come, whether they’re here and you’re here is up to the big guy. But
assuming you will be, there will be a time when you can fuck them…When you’re living with them is not that time.

It’s you’re house. So remember that when they have their douchebag guy friends over. Alpha Male the shit out of that place, because as someone said before, atleast one of them will have a live-in boyfriend.
And depending on what type of girls they are, there is a possibility have to throw down with one of their drug addict, cheating, clepto boy toys. So buy some Plazma and MAG-10.

[quote]Justliftbrah wrote:

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:

[quote]Justliftbrah wrote:

[quote]RampantBadger wrote:
At some point they will start a feud/protracted arguing and bitchiness do not take sides and stay out of it as much as you can.

Be prepared to be seen as the resident handy man.[/quote]

If i’m the handy man then what are they?[/quote]

Three happy bitches with a live in handy man. [/quote]

So they’ll be just using me? One of the girls did ask if I knew anything about cars and I told her somewhat and she replied, “great are cars break down a lot.”
[/quote]

Hit her!

OP - 2 weeks in: “this is awesome, those tnation guys are stupid jerk faces”
OP - 6 months in: “if you have any compassion for your fellow man in you, you’ll kill me now”

I had 3 girls rent an apartment from me and I could not believe how filthy they were. The bathrooms were atrocious, tissues, toilet paper, tampon wrappers, and makeup containers all over the floor. Wet towels tossed in the corner, half the lights burned out on the vanity, hair everywhere, clothes everywhere… There wasn’t a horizontal surface in the kitchen that wasn’t covered in old food, spilled liquid, or empty take-out containers.

The grate for an HVAC return that was low on a wall had been taken off, and the girls were using the duct as a garbage can. They would just throw shit into the wall cavity.

I now have 3 gay guys renting from me and the place has never been cleaner. Or more fabulous.