The ba/bb ratios. I have personally seen recipes that they swore work and it was no bb but the ba was like 7-8 or something like that. With typical test e, provided it’s well manufactured and we’ll washed at the end then you probably can do a ba/bb around 2/10. You just don’t need that much bb because the test e melts at slightly above room temps.
Really this forum isn’t set up with a home brew section. There is a fairly knowledgeable base at this other site that talks about muscle chemistry (hint hint).
Getting exactly 100mls at the end precisely…let me know when you figure out this formula, you can patent it and I will help you sell it. (For a percentage). Try as much as you can but you are just going to be off. Let’s say you are super duper precise and manage to measure out exactly the precise amount of ba, bb and oil. I assume you will be using syringes to drawl the liquids, believe it or not but the base of the needle where it screws into the syringe then the volume of the hollow needle tend to add up as you use a 3ml syringe to measure out 50 plus ml of oil. You could use veterinary large volume syringes but they are not that accurate. Then once you have it all in your beaker/flask you have to heat and stir it, nothing happens to volume there. Depending on how you filter it you are going to have some oil stuck in the filter and or the receiving vessel. For reference I usually brew test e @ 300 mgs in 100ml batches. I always overdose by 10% so 33grams not 30. Then I usually add an additional 3mls of oil over the calculations. If I get a finished batch that is over 96mls I consider it well done. One time I did end up with 98mls but to be honest I had lost track of the number of syringes filled with carrier that I put into the beaker/flask. So I have no idea if I put in an extra 3 or 6 mls.
Now my first brew I didn’t have this issue but if you remember I mentioned the quality of the manufacture to include the final wash. I got this batch of test e that when I brewed it I would get this weird “dirty” film that formed at the top of the beaker that I had the powder, ba and bb in. It was like the skin layer that forms on gravy sort of. Anyways I skimmed that off so that is why I now add an additional 3mls of carrier oil to the batches.
As far as advice, keep it as simple as possible. I use pre sealed and sterilized vials. I couldn’t properly sterilize and handle open vials if my life depended on it. Second do not even think about using a syringe filter for this batch. Just break down and buy some of those single use vacuum filters. You will need a pump with those , I just use a cheap brake bleeder. A vacuum filter will be about 15 minutes a syringe filter will be (if you are very lucky) around 4 hours. Yeah the syringe filters are cheeper but you end using a numerous ones.