Livestream Debate Between Danny Bossa and Viking Alternative Medicine

They have nothing to do with reducing to zero. If you read them, which you didn’t, you would see this isn’t the case. But you’re illiterate.

The funnies thing to me is knowing that Danny would jump on a mouse or rat study if he thought it favored his mo mo estrogen theories. Also:

Hey, you leave me out of this. I’m just here for the lols

1 Like

Fine, they reduce estrogen to almost zero in women who need to have them near zero in order to you know live. Again, nothing to do with men on TRT.

1 Like

I have an idea Danny. Why don’t you go tell a woman with breast cancer that she should take(i’m laughing as i type this) ummm supplemental estrogen you know because its “cancer protective”. LOL

Show me a study that applies to MEN where lowering estradiol improved health. You can’t yet make baseless accusations when I continue to drown you in relevant evidence.

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/1557988314539000

Here you go. This is actual evidence in HUMANS.

Now send me something that contradicts this where they LOWERED estradiol in men and they improved or STFU.

That is EXACTLY what women take to protect themselves from cancer. You’re actually that clueless. Unreal.

What’s even more unreal is that we are in a TRT forum for men, where I’m asking for evidence in men, yet every single example is rats or mice or women or tumours.

You can’t even provide something relevant. It’s mind blowing. All this hot air you’re blowing out of your ass and you are yet to provide a single relevant study to the topic. Not even one.

Congratulations.

Do it. I’m anonymous and you’re not. Right now on this page. Make a statement that women with breast cancer should take supplemental estrogen. I’ll screenshot it as soon as you do. I dare you.

Women without cancer take supplemental estradiol to protect themselves against cancer.

Women with cancer are forced to take a toxic aromatase inhibitor because once there is cancer, the cancer cell can feed off hormones.

I’ve answered all your questions.

I am still waiting for you to provide your evidence as you claim I’m wrong. I’ve asked for this ten times now and I believe you are trolling this group.

Provide evidence that I’m wrong or admit you are wrong.

Nice covering your ass there buddy. You’re dumb but not that dumb.

This is how you can always tell the liars and charlatans folks. Once they have to cover their ass like that, when there can be real money on the line, they shut right the fuck up.

You’re just going to continue to ignore every single request for evidence after I’ve sent you everything above, right?

@Chris_Colucci this idiot has no place in this forum. Claims things are false, we provide countless studies and he refuses to provide a shred of evidence only to post things that are completely irrelevant. Continues to troll while ignoring every request.

And now you’re trying to get me banned. Snowflake.

Some more to come…

I have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about.

The only reason you act the way you are is because you’re anonymous. You have no place in this forum.

I’m done wasting my time with you. Your last study is, again, absolutely irrelevant to the topic.

Yep crawl away. I simply called you out by daring you to post on a public forum that women with breast cancer should take “cancer protective” estrogen. When the rubber hits the road, you made sure not to say anything so foolish.

Crawl away from what? From a guy who can’t answer one fucking question? What’s the point?

I answered your questions. Stop lying. I pointed out that most of the studies you posted were about nuking your E levels to nothing.

No, you have not.

I’ve asked probably fifteen times for your evidence that LOWERING ESTRADIOL IN MEN improves their health.

You’ve ignored every single request. So you are not worth my time and have no business being here.