Liver Support

is it a good idea to take a liver support(liv-52) during a cycle? or beter to take it after the cycle is over i am taking 40mg of winny tabs ed…100mg of tren eod…and 200mg of test cyp once a week and 25mg novadelx ed

iam gona take it for 8-10 weeks

whats rong with every other day?? what about 50mg every day?

I experimented with injecting tren EOD, ED and even every 3rd day. Bushy is right, ED is WAY better. I 1st tried 150mg every 3 days since I read that tren ace. has a 3 day (give or take) half life (also I juat hate injecting shit) and it was great day 1, maybe even too much, but you feel a huge difference by the 3rd day. 150mg EOD was better but really you feel so much more jacked on day 1 than on day 2, so I finally sucked it up and hit 100 ED and it was crazy! The difference was really worth feeling like a pin cushion.

Winny is shit on the joints so I wouldn’t recomend 10 weeks of it (especially not with the strength gains you get from tren)…that might not be so good. Personally I would use some Oral Turanibol (sp?) at 50-70mg ED. I found that they compliment each other very well.