T Nation

Liver Support for an Oral Cycle

I am going to be running Oral Turinabol at 40mg a day for 6 weeks. Nolvadex at 20mg a day for 3 weeks as PCT. I would like to include NAC and or Liv.52 for some liver support, would one supplement these during the cycle or after the cycle during PCT?

Any info would be appreciated.
Also any suggestions for PCT would also be appreciated.

Why would you not supplement liver support WHILE youre stressing your liver? Thats common sense right?

I would use TUDCA and if you have trouble finding that then use NAC.

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
Why would you not supplement liver support WHILE youre stressing your liver? Thats common sense right?

I would use TUDCA and if you have trouble finding that then use NAC.[/quote]

It would make sense yes, however after reading about 80 different articles on the same subject the general consensus is split between people saying take during cycle and people saying take after cycle. I will look up TUDCA and check it out, thanks mate. Starting this cycle today.

[quote]oneromja wrote:

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

I would use TUDCA and if you have trouble finding that then use NAC.[/quote]

It would make sense yes, however after reading about 80 different articles on the same subject the general consensus is split between people saying take during cycle and people saying take after cycle. I will look up TUDCA and check it out, thanks mate. Starting this cycle today.[/quote]

Enjoy the ride