Liver King News

Big surprise…not…

1 Like

Gosh, I hope his abs are real at least.

2 Likes

I’m sure his physique is real. I don’t know anything about the guy, but nothing about his appearance screams “fake” to me. He’s a huge jacked dude that’s juiced up, but we’ve seen even huger jacked dudes that are juiced up.

I don’t recall where I saw it but he said himself they are implants. Might have been on Rogan.

It appears I will need to work on my sarcasm skills.

3 Likes

No different than O’Hearn and all the other liars

1 Like

I liked this story the FIRST time I heard it

6 Likes

Call me Liver King, will try to explain all the gory details to you LOL. Poor guy.

The guy is natty all the way. He’s got a physique similar to the 70s, early 80s type bodybuilding dopers before things got crazy with insulin and all of the other crap they started shoving in their arms. Besides, he admitted he’s fake and juicing. ‘Liver King’ ripped after leaked email claims $11K a month steroid use

Haha, my bad dude. I haven’t been as sick as I am in like 10+ years, not entirely with it today.

2 Likes

Yeah, he admitted… AFTER he was already exposed. And his follow-up mia culpa was less than. What makes him worse than your standard Roidbuilder, is that he got people to spend hundred$ on his scammy supplements

2 Likes

He’s billed as 5’7" and 190lbs. I can tell you that while I’m also 5’7" and 205 vs 190 he is way more lean. I just don’t see how even at the doses he listed his physique is that good. Elite genetics combined with low dose AAS could do it, but I’m skeptical he doesn’t take more.

I watched his confession video. The only thing I agreed with is that he said he didn’t want young teen / men to focus on his PED use as he didn’t think it spread a good message to them. I don’t know I see both sides to this. To anyone that knows anything about this aspect of bodybuilding it’s obvious he is on AAS.

1 Like

Liver king is taking steroids?

I’m ShOcKeD!

Absolutely flabberghasted!

7 Likes

He doesn’t appear to do workouts that efficiently build muscle; they appear be what many of us would call conditioning (lugging things around) and he could definitely have larger legs if he wants to, which would make him heavier. He also does an outrageous amount of sessions per week.

His confession video is weird. I couldn’t make it all the way through. He started talking about the suicide rate to somehow weave this stat into lying about steroid use.

6 Likes

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

I think he has the upper body of a guy that at that height would be 210-220 if his legs matched. As @BrickHead mentioned, he doesn’t seem to do much for the legs. I think even though he is only 190, the upper body development is indicative of more use, unless he has very rare genetics.

The list of stuff he is on, is all stuff a “TRT” clinic could prescribe. He mentions empower pharmacy which is used by a lot of clinics.

If I was betting, he is only listing the things he gets legally. Perhaps he is only using legal stuff now, but I doubt that is all he has ever done. He hasn’t always had a ton of money. I just don’t see too many people paying 10-20X the cost to do it legally when it already isn’t cheap.

3 Likes

Still a total douche.

Even when he apologizes for lying he lies about his motives, like bringing attention to male suicide. Never saw that in any of his material. Far outweighed by promotional fuckery if it even exists at all.

Then he climbs up on the cross with some other garbage about existing to help the silently suffering.

Not for the money! He did it for the children!

5 Likes

We prefer the term “Hulkamaniacs”

2 Likes

:rofl:

Credit where credit is due. The Hulkster inspired us kids.

Inspired to jump off a chainlink fence and atomic elbow our best friends in the head, but inspired none the less.

2 Likes

Here’s my take: His “ancestral tenets” while gimmicky as hell and clearly a marketing campaign are actually fairly sound advice for living a healthier lifestyle,

The problem is he took that gold nugget and wrapped 10 tons of HGH laden turds around it.

With the amount of people who believed he was natural it shows how much social media has skewed perception of what a natural physique typically is.

I am thankful for this site that I have a lot of people kicking butt in the gym I can look up to and I don’t have to turn to social media for unachievable results being promoted as the gold standard,

2 Likes