Liver Health and Coffee

For all you Gear heads keep this in mind and do your research. It has its pros and cons but done correctly can greatly benefit your Heath/Liver.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.

For scientific references do your own fucking homework

Here in America, a relentless campaign of misinformation, fraud, deception, and suppression of alternative therapies and healers has been in place for the better part of this century in order to keep highly effective alternative therapies from reaching any significant plateau of public awareness. Control is exerted through “news items” and propaganda from pro-establishment organizations like The American Medical Association, The American Cancer Society, The Diabetes Foundation, etc.; local medical boards; and government agencies like the FDA, The National Institute of Health (NIH), and The National Cancer Institute (NCI), The National Academy of Science, etc. with the full cooperation of main-stream media of course .

Over the past decades, hundreds of caring, concerned, and conscientious alternative healers have been jailed and abused like common criminals for the “crime” of curing people of life-threatening diseases in an “unapproved” manner by heavy-handed government agents who swoop down on clinics with drawn guns, flax jackets, and Gestapo manners. All the while, these same agents and agencies posture themselves before TV cameras and the public under the ludicrous pretense of being servants of the people and protectors of the common good.

Happy Reading

Coffee enemas are a vital part of the detoxification process of the Gerson Therapy. The purpose of the enemas is to remove toxins accumulated in the liver and to remove free radicals from the bloodstream. In the 1920s, two German professors tested the effects of infused caffeine on rats. They found that the caffeine travels via the hemorrhoidal vein and the portal system to the liver, opens up the bile ducts and allows the liver to release bile, which contains toxins. The theobromine, theophylline, and the caffeine in coffee dilate blood vessels and bile ducts, relax smooth muscles, and increase the bile flow

Doctors at the University of Minnesota showed that coffee administered rectally also stimulates an enzyme system in the liver called glutathione S-transferase by 600%-700% above normal activity levels. This enzyme reacts with free radicals (which cause cell damage) in the bloodstream and makes them inert. These neutralized substances become dissolved in the bile, are released through the bile flow from the liver and gallbladder, and are excreted through the intestinal tract. A Gerson patient holds the coffee enema in the colon for 12-15 minutes. During this time, the body’s entire blood supply passes through the liver 4-5 times, carrying poisons picked up from the tissues. So the enema acts as a form of dialysis of the blood across the gut wall.
The purpose of the coffee enema is not to clear out the intestines, but the quart of water in the enema stimulates peristalsis in the gut. A portion of the water also dilutes the bile and increases the bile flow, thereby flushing toxic bile (loaded with toxins by the glutathione S-transferase enzyme system) out of the intestines.
A patient coping with a chronic degenerative disease or an acute illness can achieve the following benefits from the lowering of blood serum toxin levels achieved by regular administration of coffee enemas:

1. increased cell energy production
  2. enhanced tissue health
  3. improved blood circulation
  4. better immunity and tissue repair and
  5. cellular regeneration
    Additionally, coffee enemas can help to relieve pain, nausea, general nervous tension and depression.

References: A Cancer Therapy: Results of Fifty Cases by Dr. Gerson, Healing the Gerson Way by Charlotte Gerson , and Liver Detoxification with Coffee Enemas by Morton Walker, DPM excerpted from July 2001 edition of Townsend Newsletter.

Who Are The Quacks?

by Dr. Tim O’Shea in TO THE CANCER PATIENT

The American Cancer Society and the FDA have a list of “Unproven Methods” for cancer. As you might expect, the criteria for getting on this list are predictable:

in a natural form
non-toxic
not produced by the Drug Industry
easily available without a prescription
non-patentable

Even though chemotherapy and radiation and palladium implants are completely unproven themselves, and frequently are the cause of death themselves, they are not on the Unproven List. Why not? Because they’re expensive, can be completely controlled, and are patentable. This last deserves some explanation.

In order for a drug to be approved by the FDA, the manufacturer must do years of studies, which may cost anywhere between 17 to 100 million dollars. (Day) Now if a company is going to spend that kind of money, they don’t want some other company stealing their formula after they’ve gone to all that trouble developing it. Their guarantee is called a patent - legally it’s their drug and no one can copy it for 17 years.

Do you think after all that trouble, a drug company wants somebody to come along with a totally cheap, available, and natural product which has the same effect as their drug, yet with none of the side effects? Of course not! And do you think they’ll do everything they can both legally and politically to prevent natural products from reaching the market? You better believe it. Two books which best document some of the effective natural cures for cancer which have come along in the past 75 years and have faced a tidal wave of opposition from the FDA/AMA/Drug Trust are: Ralph Moss’s The Cancer Industry and Richard Walters’s Options (see under Books on the History of Alternative Cancer Treatments). Some of these natural cures are still around in the US, though they are under attack. Others can only be obtained in Mexico or Europe. And still others have been crushed out of existence for good by the Darth Vader faction. You can do the historical research yourself on some of the following products and innovators:

William Kelley, Hoxsey, Gaston Naessens, Max Gerson, Kurt Donsbach, William Koch, Dr. Burzynski, Dr Blass, Dr. Loffler, Stan Bynum, Patrick Flanagan, Microhydrin, 714x, Haelan, antineoplastons, raw foods, live cell therapy, ozone, EDTA chelation, Laetrile, Coley vaccines, Hydrazine sulfate, Hans Nieper, JH Tilden, whole foods vitamins, antioxidants, colon detoxification, the Rife machine, the black box, green foods - this is a partial list. Many names have been lost forever. Separately or in combination, these methods and these healers have resolved cancer in thousands of cases during the past 75 years. Some of the technology has been repressed out of existence - other methods are quite easy. What they have in common is that they are non-patentable generally natural methods which have no significant side effects, and work with one common goal: strengthen the immune system. If cancer is to be overthrown, only the body itself can do that.

The above names were not people whose first goal was to make personal fortunes and lock their discoveries away from those who wanted to copy them. The Drug Trust, which includes the pharmaceutical industry, The AMA, the FDA, and even the FTC, have what can only be described as a de facto monopoly on cancer treatment in this company. Their goal is not curing cancer or helping people die with dignity, or trying to discover a cure, or relieving pain, or giving Americans a better life. Their only focus is profit, and they have proven for the past century that there are no limits they will observe to secure their control of what has become an $90 billion per year industry. If this sounds harsh or paranoid, start perusing the appended reference list and tell me what you come up with. Or try and find one single treatment on the FDA’s “Unproven Methods” list that is patentable as a drug.

"Proponents of colon cleansing believe that toxins from your gastrointestinal tract can cause a variety of health problems, such as arthritis and high blood pressure. They believe that colon cleansing improves health by removing toxins, boosting your energy and enhancing your immune system. However, there’s no evidence that colon cleansing produces these effects or is beneficial at all.

And colon cleansing can sometimes be harmful. In fact, coffee enemas sometimes used in colon cleansing have been linked to several deaths."

2 Likes

Gerson Method
[…]
An NCI [National Cancer Institute] analysis of Dr. Gerson’s book A Cancer Therapy: Results of Fifty Cases concluded in 1959 that most of the cases failed to meet the criteria (such as histologic verification of cancer) for proper evaluation of a cancer case. A recent review of the Gerson treatment rationale concluded: (a) the “poisons” Gerson claimed to be present in processed foods have never been identified, (b) frequent coffee enemas have never been shown to mobilize and remove poisons from the liver and intestines of cancer patients, [c] there is no evidence that any such poisons are related to the onset of cancer, (d) there is no evidence that a “healing” inflammatory reaction exists that can seek out and kill cancer cells.
[…]
Charlotte Gerson claims that treatment at the clinic has produced high cure rates for many cancers. In 1986, however, investigators learned that patients were not monitored after they left the facility. Although clinic personnel later said they would follow their patients systematically, there is no published evidence that they have done so. Three naturpaths who visited the Gerson Clinic in 1983 were able to track 18 patients over a 5-year period (or until death) through annual letters or phone calls. At the 5-year mark, only one was still alive (but not cancer-free); the rest had succumbed to their cancer.

4 Likes

covfefe?

3 Likes

Anabolic steroids come with serious physical side effects as well. Should I list them all? Should I list all the deaths associated with steroid OD?

perhaps you could list the studies where you’ve seen evidence that pumping coffee up your ass can help with the serious physical side effects of steroids instead?

And I’m intrigued to hear about these steroids “OD” cases too. What, pray tell, is the lethal dose where one experiences an overdose on steroids?

2 Likes

To recap:

1. You just join a site named “t-nation” 19 hours ago.

2. You started a thread and recommended an unproven treatment modality to treat liver problems that steroid users must have.

When do you post the affiliate link?

2 Likes

This is a highly controversial topic you can take it or leave it. This is not he’s said she said their are pro’s and con’s to everything. Anybody willing to harm their liver should also do the research and take steps to help preserve their liver. I can say that this treatment has and does work for me. Take it or leave it.

One only has to look at the most recent Rich Piana, 46, died on Aug. 25 2017 after spending two weeks in a medically induced coma. He collapsed at his home on Aug. 10 and was rushed to the hospital and sadly didn’t survive his medical emergency. In Rich’s case, police found 20 bottles of steroids at his home. Professional bodybuilder Dallas McCarver died at age 26.

Bodybuilders or anyone using steroids to get super bulked up need to be aware and I’m sure they are of how dangerous the stuff can be. “Abusing anabolic steroids can lead to overdose. Symptoms of a steroid overdose include stroke, coma, heart attack and convulsions. Longterm abuse affects so many areas of the body including the adrenal glands, the heart, mental health and it can often lead to liver cancer,” My goal is not to persuade anybody that shoving coffee up your ass works. My goal is to put the information out there and let people decide for them selfs.

While we are on the topic maybe you could name me somebody who has died shoving coffee up their ass?

So me joining T-nation 19 hours ago has what to do with the information at hand? You know what they call a person who finishes last of his class in Medical School? “Doctor”

Fairly certain that happened, here…

Taken from the Mayo Clinic…

3 Likes

You have bloodwork to prove it? Maybe you just like having things pumped up your ass, which I suppose would be as good a reason to do it as any.

Also, I’m going to take your avoidance of my question as being a substitute for the answer “no, I have no data to suggest pumping hot java into my ring has any beneficial effect for steroid users.”

One should also know the difference between long-term effects and an overdose (which is an acute condition). Neither Rich nor Dallas died from an overdose as such.

And no one here is denying steroids have very serious health implications, so you’re arguing with no one. The contentious issue is that a latte ingested anally will do anything to prevent them.

I don’t think we have data on coffee, specifically, but the quote from the mayo clinic didn’t give you pause at all? Aren’t they reliable in your eyes?

do you have any thoughts on this at all?

3 Likes

Only problem is you’re putting out fake information. For example, you picked two of the worst possible choices to support your case. Piana’s cause of death was undetermined, so steroids were a contributing factor at best. He was known to inhale (literally snort) stimulant-based pre-workout powder, so that’s not exactly a non-issue. McCarver’s death is believed to be linked to insulin, which isn’t an anabolic steroid.

I actually spent months researching steroid-related deaths. While there are very legitimate heart, kidney, and liver-related risks involved with AAS use, there’s no such thing as “steroid overdose” and anyone saying there is forfeits all credibility.

3 Likes

Oh great. Another alternative medicine shilling moron.

What information do you say is fake? The coffee enema? I sited my sources “References: A Cancer Therapy: Results of Fifty Cases by Dr. Gerson, Healing the Gerson Way by Charlotte Gerson , and Liver Detoxification with Coffee Enemas by Morton Walker, DPM excerpted from July 2001 edition of Townsend Newslette”. Have you read the books or even the testimony’s in the books? Or was you talking about Steroid Related OD’s? Are you saying that you can not OD on Steroids?

When a person has acutely overdosed on steroids—by either intentionally or accidentally using an excessive dose—they may present with any number of symptoms. Anabolic steroid overdose is an accumulation of negative effects over long-term use (chronic overdose) Extended anabolic steroid abuse can result in a serious set of negative effects, such as…

• Burning/itchy skin.
  • Agitation or psychosis.
  • Convulsions.
  • High blood pressure.
  • Muscle and bone weakness.
  • Nausea or vomiting.
  • Extreme sleepiness.
  • Worsening health conditions.
  • Nervousness.
  • Depression.
  • Swelling in the legs
  • Kidney/liver damage.
  • Increased blood pressure.
  • Enlarged heart.
  • Dangerous cholesterol changes, even in younger users.
  • Major mood swings.
  • Aggression and irritability.
  • Delusions.
  • Stunted growth in young users.

On top of these effects, anabolic steroids may affect men and women in sex-specific ways:

I also said “Abusing anabolic steroids can lead to overdose. More searious symptoms of a steroid overdose include stroke, coma, heart attack and convulsions. Longterm abuse affects so many areas of the body including the adrenal glands, the heart, mental health and it can often lead to liver cancer,” Not always is death a related side effect or OD.

By the looks of things all you and your pals do is argue on 4000 different ways to wipe your ass just to prove a point. Your out of my league. You win!

Gerson was a quack, hence him having his own page linked to you by @EyeDentist on qwuackwatch. He was no better than Kellogg. He just switched the enemas from yogurt to coffee and made money off idiots.

Knowing people who have died from cancer while seeking alternative treatments pushed by quacks rather than real researched proven medicine I have nothing but malice toward scam docs and their promoters. If they can prove it works, they call it medicine. Nothing alternative about it.

http://skepdic.com/gersontherapy.html

1 Like

Drink some Matcha. Believe me, it will make it down there.

1 Like

Well, that probably is true…

Dude, I’m an open-minded guy; if you’d shown me some evidence that sloshing a load of Starbucks into your sphincter was good for you then I’d have thought it was fair enough. I mean, I probably wouldn’t have done it, but I’d agree that it was interesting and that you should tell people about it.

Instead you failed to provide any evidence for anything apart from a study from a miserably unreliable source, and ignored all the evidence you were shown to the contrary, choosing instead to spout off about the harmful effects of steroids when literally nobody at any point said that they weren’t harmful.

Know what I think? I think you are in some way a shill for the process, and would have eventually posted a link to some organisation or product you’re affiliated with. I think you tried to use the steroids angle to grab some attention in a weightlifting forum you figured would be full of dumbass juice-heads.

But whatever. Keep squirting espresso in dat ass. I’m going to carry on mashing oranges down my dickhole like a real man.

5 Likes

Again one of the 4000 ways to wipe your ass hey? I am not promoting anything only adding information to the conversation. What is apparent though is your lack of reading comprehension something you apparently failed in school. This is about information again something you apparently lack.

@ickt = @Zeppelin795

1 Like